A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

186 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Bos Bos 1 day, 19 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, mba oh! For my son, KETO can go and sleep for that day  :cake:   :cake:   :cake: .

Profile gravatar of Adewunmi
    Adewunmi
    Participant
    @Dew

Hello everyone. So sorry I’ve been MIA . I guess it all took its toll on me (motherhood and entrepreneurship) but thank God we made it to toddler stage. Hope everyone is doin great? Happy new year,may we all have a blessed year.  @nicole I guess you should take her back since you know her faults and all. Just have a word with her and let her know you’re aware of her past deeds and if she does it again she’s gone. Hopefully that would deter her a bit from further stealing. Thanks so much @oluwakemine for holding it down. Kisses to your prince @adaoraa

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi mamas. See fine girl oh @annie. You’re doing a great job :heart:   :heart:

:haha:   :haha: @nicole doesn’t want Keto-friendly cake. You want the frosting abi?

Adaora @adaora, I’m sure your DH will change his mind, between now an D-Day, if you start making your case well :blush:

Adewunmi @dew, that’s the life oh,my sister. Hope you are finding your rhythm now. God bless your work. Kisses to baby A. and Happy New Year to you too.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@dew, glad to know you’ve found some balance hun. It gets easier…that is until baby #2 arrives  ;-)

As for the girl, I will most surely take her back the minute she drags herself back to Lagos. Upon all the calling and badgering my driver, I heard she’s still at home and will be back at the end of the month.

These people and their diva antics  :dohh:   :dohh:

@oluwakemine, yes oh! After a month, I’m allowed a cheat day ever so often oh. I kent come and die abeg!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Related image

Yayyyy!!! Mamas, January on The Fertile Chick is off to a great start. We just got the news of our sister, Esther, now she’s  MumTofunmi @mumsoon, who had her son last year October, after waiting for NINE years. God is awesome, isn’t He? This is great  news :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

cc:@chiko @annie@dew@adaoraa@ldike,@duchess@zintos,@chynwe,@myde,  @nicole @ma8312000  @olam  @kaay @mrs-al @ehby  @mabel @pinky  @teyil @princess @oladoyin  @ollie  @nicole @sena @cynthia027 @temilola @gold

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, gorgeous Mamas  :heart:

Here’s wishing all our yummy mummys, and your adorable babies, a wonderful month ahead  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc:@chiko @annie@dew@adaoraa@ldike,@duchess@zintos,@chynwe,@myde,  @nicole @ma8312000  @olam  @ehby  @mabel @pinky  @teyil @princess @oladoyin  @ollie  @nicole @cynthia027 @temilola @gold  @kaay @sikala  @mumsoon  @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE CONGRATS to our darling Funny Girl, @reggy , on the birth of her son!!!  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Oh, I’m so excited, I just can’t keep still  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

My darling child, we have waited and prayed for you! We are so, so happy to have you here  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Let’s have a toast for the new momma, poppa and bomboy :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

cc:@chiko @annie@dew@adaoraa@ldike,@duchess@zintos,@chynwe,@myde,  @nicole @ma8312000  @olam  @ehby  @mabel @pinky  @teyil @princess @oladoyin  @ollie  @nicole @cynthia027 @temilola @gold  @kaay @sikala  @mumsoon  @oluwakemine @bosa

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations baby gif

Ahh, we waited oh. We waited and so happy that our waiting was not in vain. Thank you Jesus. You’re so welcome baby boy and congratulations Funny Girl @reggy. You’re now a momma!!!  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Your story ended in praise and serves as assurance of so many more blessings of babies :baby:   :baby:

Please confirm if today is the birthday, so I can add baby to our TFC baby hall of fame.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, he was born yesterday (28th February)  :cloud9:   :blue:

Profile gravatar of ARAMIDE
    ARAMIDE
    Participant
    @Myde

Hello Mamas, HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @nicole and @oluwakemine thanks for always checking on me a very big :hug: its really been a while, its really been so stressful coping with motherhood, work and to expecting baby no 2, i was so shocked when i found out i was pregnant again but all the Glory be to God. i miss the forum so much, but always so tired getting home and without a house help the time runs so fast, @aadaora and @ldike how are the cuties

Congrats to the new mums and mum to be. My LO says Hello mummiessssssssssssssssssssssss

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

OH MY GOOODNESS!!! Look at this GORGEOUS, ADORABLE and HANDSOME young man  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Awww, you are blessed indeed @myde hun! And CONGRATS on baby number 2  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: . See how God works!!! So so happy for you hun! And we totally understand how hectic it can be. And with no house help??? How are you coping? Babe, you’re strong o!

We miss you plenty hun! Anytime you can spare a moment, please drop a line. And KISS this HANDSOME MAN FOR MEEE! Gosh, you’ll make plenty money from adverts from his fine face oh  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

ARAMIDE
    Participant
    @Myde

Thanks dearie,God is indeed my strength  because i myself don’t know how i cope’ LOL i would really like to make some money from this his fine face, i promise to pop in and drop some comment once i can spare a moment,

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Wooow, my heart is melting at the sight of His Cutenes. Aramide @myde, you don’t say? Baby number 2 already? Woow, congratulations :plane:   :plane:   :plane:   :plane:   :yahoo:

I can just imagine, how tired you’re. Just drop in here, when you can but you need help oh, give it a thought superwoman. This young man here fits #MCM oh @nicole :haha:   :haha:  Too cute!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@mabel, I had you put this fine little mama’s picture in the wrong thread. But I’ve moved her here, to be with the other GORGEOUS babies  :heart:   :heart:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

People, introducing Ayo’s gorgeous daughter! Gosh, our TFC babies are TOOOOOOO FIIIIIINE  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

ARAMIDE
    Participant
    @Myde

Thanks @oluwakemine i will give it a thought, my baby is blushing ooooooooooooooo

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.