Support group to help deal with the issues that arise in marriage, fertility related and otherwise.

Happy New Month!!!

25 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hmmm, funky grandmas  @bosa. It still doesn’t stop anything :blush:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Honestly, what I wanted to do was just say hi but then I got a brainwave, and here we are. :hi:   :hi: mamas and papas.

You might have wondered “What’s the secret to making a marriage successful?” Below are some answers from those who are still in the business, those, who have left but wished, they hadn’t, because they know better. :wedding:   :wedding:

• Whatever bad stuff happens, remember this, too, will pass.
    • Affection breeds more affection. Touch each other, kiss each other good morning, and have plenty of sex (even when you’re old!). It’s too easy to get out of the habit, which makes you feel distant. Intimacy and physical affection really help keep you connected.
    • Children can be stressful, but they, too, will grow up.
    • Let the little things go and think big picture. Since you’re in it for the long haul, are you really going to care who did or didn’t run the dishwasher when you look back in 10 years? Remind yourself that your relationship is much, much bigger than any one minor incident.
    • Fill the fridge with his favorites — it’s easy to do, so just do it.
    • Take time for yourself to do what you love, what makes you happy and gives you energy — being successful as a couple will only work if each of you is strong and fulfilled as an individual.
    • Avoid giving the silent treatment. Talk about things that bother you as soon as possible; don’t let your emotions build up, because you’ll likely explode.
    • Let go of hurts more easily, and try not to dwell on things that annoy you.

cc: @temilola @mzm4 @bsalami @joesmal1 @emeraldmoni30 @evee @mummybryan @missfafa @teejay@ldike @bosa@pearl @akpo @iyawodiipo @wemi @yetundeaare @chixavier @fruitful @edojaprecious @nicole @yinca @mrssho @muanya@olugod @oyinforever  @mstee @fruitfuldamsel  @wemi @chixavier @fruitful @nwanneka @treasure @evelyno2 @somia

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Honestly, what I wanted to do was just say hi but then I got a brainwave, and here we are. :hi:   :hi: mamas and papas.

You might have wondered “What’s the secret to making a marriage successful?” Below are some answers from those who are still in the business, those, who have left but wished, they hadn’t, because they know better. :wedding:   :wedding:

• Whatever bad stuff happens, remember this, too, will pass.
    • Affection breeds more affection. Touch each other, kiss each other good morning, and have plenty of sex (even when you’re old!). It’s too easy to get out of the habit, which makes you feel distant. Intimacy and physical affection really help keep you connected.
    • Children can be stressful, but they, too, will grow up.
    • Let the little things go and think big picture. Since you’re in it for the long haul, are you really going to care who did or didn’t run the dishwasher when you look back in 10 years? Remind yourself that your relationship is much, much bigger than any one minor incident.
    • Fill the fridge with his favorites — it’s easy to do, so just do it.
    • Take time for yourself to do what you love, what makes you happy and gives you energy — being successful as a couple will only work if each of you is strong and fulfilled as an individual.
    • Avoid giving the silent treatment. Talk about things that bother you as soon as possible; don’t let your emotions build up, because you’ll likely explode.
    • Let go of hurts more easily, and try not to dwell on things that annoy you.

cc: @temilola @mzm4 @bsalami @joesmal1 @emeraldmoni30 @evee @mummybryan @missfafa @teejay@ldike @bosa@pearl @akpo @iyawodiipo @wemi @yetundeaare @chixavier @fruitful @edojaprecious @nicole @yinca @mrssho @muanya@olugod @oyinforever  @mstee @fruitfuldamsel  @wemi @chixavier @fruitful @nwanneka @treasure @evelyno2 @somia

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

thanks foe this @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Hey mama Linda @ldike. Long time no see. How’s our baby doing? Missed you no be small.

Nicole @nicole,see who branched here today oh?

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

lol ! i have missed you ladies more @nicole @oluwakemine even though you guys didn’t look for me sha  :headspin:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Sorry about that but you were never far from our thoughts Linda @ldike :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

My darling @ldike  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

I was bidding my time, hun. I figured my darling Nicole was taking your time. But trust me, na your house you for see me   :haha:

How have you been, sweets?

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

missed you ladies @oluwakemine @nicole :hug:   :hug: hubby was even after everyone here the other day.

I am good o, hats of to you super women, how you guys juggle every is amazing!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Aww, so sweet of your hubby to ask o. Hats off to you too for doing it all and still keeping it all together Linda @ldike :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy birthday Nicole @nicole. Here’s :drunk: :drunk: to being older and wiser than you once were, and giving all of the best advice to young’uns who won’t listen. :haha: :haha: Happy 40th Birthday!

cc: @temilola @mzm4 @bsalami @joesmal1 @emeraldmoni30 @evee @mummybryan @missfafa @teejay@ldike@bosa@pearl @akpo @iyawodiipo @wemi @yetundeaare @chixavier @fruitful @edojaprecious @nicole @yinca @mrssho@muanya@olugod @oyinforever  @mstee @fruitfuldamsel  @wemi @chixavier @fruitful @nwanneka @treasure @evelyno2@somia @teminificient @oluwata-2

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.