Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

Support Thread for anyone having their cycle in 2015

790 replies, 27 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 11 posts - 781 through 791 (of 791 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@hephziba, oh this is so exciting!!! To finally have your dates  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . Gosh, I’m so excited! Good luck my darling! Praying you get that  :bfp:   :bfp:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Profile gravatar of isi
    isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

Congrats dearie @hephzibah . It’s finally here. This is undeniably our year. Really looking forward to the testimonies.
    My darling @nicole, it’s already here o. Really hopeful that this marks the end of ttc for me. I met the medical director today and he was so cool. Everyone in the clinic is so cool and i am excited. So , he reviewed my results and said we are good to go. So , basically waiting for 16th and praying that God blesses me and all the ladies cycling with healthy babies
    Lots and lots of baby dust to us.
    Ps; the smileys dont work for me when i have to comment in the forums but they work in the group. Can it be sorted out?
    #hugs#

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@mimibabe, I’m actually emotional typing this. I’m so overjoyed that this time has finally come. Last year, it seemed like so far away…but here it is  :cloud9:. May this cycle, which has started so perfectly, end perfectly…with a beautiful :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: . It will give me so much joy in my heart hun! We’re praying for you :heart: :heart:

And sorry about the technical issues hun. Honestly, if you knew all the drama @oluwakemine and I have been battling ehn. We have a new IT administrator, who has been trying to sort out the mess the old one left behind. It’s been extremely tedious, but hopefully will be well worth it in the end. I’ll flag your issue with him now  :good:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@reggy Congrats…This is great news, I hope they have been able to control the hyperstim….good numbers you have there. Abeg ignore the phone, the devil tries when good things are on the way. No stressing pls.

@nicole – omo i am still at home supposedly working from home. Nanny resumes on Sunday so i am getting my 1st nanny to cover up from Wednesday-Saturday as i have to resume on Thursday latest. My bobo resumes on Wednesday so she’ll just help out for a few hours before i return at 6pm. See me i’m still up – Just finished toilets, bathroom and machine plus hand wash all together. My little sis is also ill – admitted so Mom is here since the hospital is closer to me (adding to the no of pple to cater for *hidesface*).

@hephziba Good luck. :dust: I pray all goes well and we have  :bfp: news soon.

@oluwakemine @nicole – Can we please have a new thread for these new cycles?

@bibi no vex, i have been terrible with my phone these days…I owe you a call.

Have a great day ladies @nicole @max@reggy@binta@bibi,@hephziba@sommie@mimibabe@mrs-al@ldike@mabel@mrsd@eggy@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@frances@sharon@fola@beebee@maiyaram@estarib @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

For both @hephziba and @mimibabe:bfp:   :bfp: all the way.

@bosa, all these your middle of the night runs, sha stop, before you disappear like me. at least the nanny is resuming o.Get well soon to your sister and  :hug: for your sis-in-law.

Happy New Year to you.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa my dear, I feel you oh! But please, remember that you don’t have to do everything at the same time! Please pace yourself abeg. And I’m so sorry about your sister. I hope it’s nothing too serious. Please tell her we’re sending her our deepest love and well wishes  :heart:   :rose:

My dear, I am troubleshooting the wahala with my developer oh. Let me get this straight. You can see the emoticons on your desktop, but not your phone? And in the forum, but not the news feed? Abi @mimibabe? Sorry for all the stress ladies. These IT issues have taya me!!!

And @bosa, thanks so much for the reminder! Meant to start the new thread, but forgot  :dohh:   :dohh:. Will get on that a.s.a.p!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to @maiyaram on her  :bfp:   :bfp:

Very happy for you hun! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months  :cloud9:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole yea oh I kept saying stop after this or after that but I found myself going on. My sister is fine I think it was over eating during the holiday but they said infection. She shld be out tomorrow morning.

yea seems that’s our issue as per the emotions.

Congratulations @maiyaram May the good Lord be with  you all through. Great news to start the year. :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations @maiyaram on your :bfp:   :bfp: . What a way to start the year. More  of this Lord… :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallo lovely ladies! All good things must come to an end, so it’s time to shut down this 2015 thread, and start a new one!

We BLESS GOD for all the testimonies on this thread. We were able to laugh together, cry together, and support each other, through it all!

May the 2016 thread come with even more blessings! All our 2016 Mamas should please come join us in the new thread :heart:

cc: @oluwakemine@max@reggy@binta@bosa@bibi@hephziba@sommie@mimibabe@mrs-al@ldike@mabel@mrsd@eggy@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@frances@sharon@fola@beebee@maiyaram@estarib@funnky,@lawlahmabel@misi@nnenna@olufola@omob@kayspecial@cedarspinnacle@prettymumtobe@ibk@ipheoma@angel@chybaby@boateng@feisty2015@lagogsie, @ofosuewurama@lamere@zara

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi @max. Hope you are doing great.

Viewing 11 posts - 781 through 791 (of 791 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.