Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

Support Thread for anyone having their cycle in 2015

790 replies, 27 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 791 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Funny Girl
    Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

@misi,  I am in charge of the BFP  asoebi.  Space booked. Congratulations in advance dearie

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

In fact, I have ordered the next ask-ebi, Ivuoma (@reggy)  :yes:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi everyone! Hope we’re having a great weekend. For those in Naija, eku fuel scarcity oh  :wacko:  :wacko:

@hephziba, I have attached the comparison table for the UK IVF clinics, just for your info :hugs:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oooops! Forgot to attach it, @hephziba. Here it is:

IVF Comparison

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good luck as you test tomorrow, @misi!

We’re praying for you :hugs:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies! It has been one crazy and hectic week for me. Hope everyone has been having a great one so far!

Misi (@misi): we’re thinking of you hun, and hoping for good news :hugs:

Mrs (@mrsd): sending you lots of :hugs: and wishing you all the very best when you test this weekend!

Eggy (@eggy): Looking forward to the start of your new cycle hun. Please don’t forget to eat as healthy as possible, especially protein-rich foods, for egg quality  :good:

Linda (@ldike): Good luck with the hysteroscopy next week :hugs:

Ivuoma (@reggy): Good luck with your doctor’s appointment hun. I can’t wait for you to have firm start dates  :good:

Hephziba (@hephziba): Has the referral come in yet? Have you decided where you’ll cycle? We’re here, in case you want to bounce anything off us :good:

Welcome to the family Lawlah (@lawlahmabel), Nneka (@nne) and Olufola (@olufola) :hugs:

Profile photo of Hephziba
    Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

Thanks a lot @nicole :hugs: I am yet to receive my referral :nope: , they take forever when using the NHS so keeping my fingers crossed that this would come soon. Still not decided on where to cycle yet, my husband and I are weighing our options, he would prefer we did it in the UK but I think I may be successful in convincing him to agree to Greece B-) but he also wants to do his research. :coffee:

Hello to @misi, @mrsd, @eggy, @ldike, @reggy, @lawlahmabel, and @olufola.  :dust: to all!

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi hun (@hephziba). Sorry your post was all over the place. It sometimes happens when you type elsewhere and try to paste here  :dohh:.

It’s good to weigh all options hun. That way, you can make a more informed decision. Hoping you get your referral soon :hugs:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats on your :bfp: @misi  :heart:. We’re so over the moon for you :yahoo: :cloud9:

Profile photo of Funny Girl
    Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

OMG!!!!! Thank you Jesus.  Congratulations on your BFP @misi.  BFP asoebi is now available for sale. 1 yard=1 sachet of cyclogest.

Profile photo of MrsD
    MrsD
    Participant
    @MrsD

best news to wake up to . Congratulations @misi. God who started this beautiful journey is faithful to complete it. Safe pregnancy and healthy mother and baby(ies) . 

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

:yahoo: oh wow!!!!I just had Goosebumps all over

Big congratulations to you @misi. I am sooooooo overjoyed.Thank you Lord!!!!!

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good evening lovely ladies! I’ve had such a wonderful day today. With the swearing-in of our President, the good news from @misi, and just having good family time, it was a lovely one  :heart:

Mrs D (@mrsd), we’re praying with, and for, you as you test tomorrow. May the Good Lord bless you with a wonderful :bfp:

Profile photo of Eggy-Tess
    Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

I know right. @misi‘s news made my day….@mrsd here’s wishing you a  :bfp: . Baby dust to everyone.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning lovely ladies :heart:

Welcome to the group, Motunrayo (@mo) :hugs:

Misi (@misi), congrats again :cloud9:. Have you scheduled your doctor’s appointment yet? Like Linda (@ldike) asked, we look forward to you sharing you tips with us  :heart:

Eggy (@eggy), Ldike (@ldike), Ivuoma (@reggy), Hephziba (@hephziba) and Olufola (@olufola),  :dust:  :dust:  :dust: to everyone!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 791 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.