Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

Support Thread for anyone having their cycle in 2015

790 replies, 27 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 791 total)
  • Author

MrsD
    Participant
    @MrsD

Work up so sad and down today and I cried for the 1st time since I started this journey, yesterday, Dr said my response to stimms is slow, 4 follicles on the left and 3 on the right on day 11 *sad* . Got out a gospel CD on my way to work n volume was on full blast, devil cant win this battle. God has my back, i kept singing n praying on my drive to the hospital for my shot and I do feel better already. At work n trusting God for Positive comments when I go for my scan tomorrow.

Misi
    Participant
    @misi

(@Mrs D), it is well with you even in the midst of this. God’s mercies are forever sure and even with this,  you will rejoice soon. Don’t give up, God’s got your name in the palm of His hand. Keep trusting and rejoicing. You’re in my prayers. :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi beautiful ladies!

Hope everyone is doing great  :heart:. I’m so looking forward to be back home on my laptop, instead of this phone  :dohh:

Mrs D (@mrsd), you’ve been in my prayers. Have you had any more scans? Has there been any improvement?

Misi (@misi), how’s our PUPO lady  :hugs:. Hope you’re resting hun!

Eggy (@eggy), Linda (ldike) and Ivuoma (@reggy), sending lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: your way!

Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

MrsD,please don’t stop being hopeful,it will work out well because God’s got you.i hope you have had better results.you are in my prayers.*hugs*

MrsD
    Participant
    @MrsD

hello everyone, thanx for your prayers and words of encouragement. Egg retrieval was on Saturday n it went well but for minor pain afterwards. ET is tomorrow * so excited*

Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

Congrats already hun, I am excitied for you. How many eggs did they retrieve?…Baby dust to you :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello beautiful ladies. So sorry for being MIA!. I was flying back home, and got home to a very disorganised house  :wacko:. Thank God I have been able to get it tidied to an extent.

Mrs D (@mrsd):. I’m SOOOO glad to hear it hun :yahoo:. God is wonderful! I hope ET went well. How many did you transfer? Please don’t forget the pineapple core if you can. I hope you’ll be on bed rest?  :dust: to you hun

Misi (@misi): How’s the 2ww coming along. Blowing you loads of  :dust:

Eggy (@eggy): How far dearie? Have you made any decision yet?  :hugs:

Linda (@ldike) and Ivuoma (@reggy): How are you gorgeous ladies?  :hugs:  :hugs:

Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

Welcome back hun, you should ve asked me to come and join you in fixing the house.lol. Hope you had a good trip…I was asked to do another FSH test,which will be on the 26th. Then the doc will advice on what to do next…Baby dust to everyone.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, bless you Eggy :hugs:. By God’s grace, the next FSH test will give a better result!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning my beautiful ladies! Just sending a cyber hug to everyone! May all our dreams come true  :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning beautiful ladies. How is everyone today?

Misi (@misi), you are 7dp3dt today (the equivalent of 10dpo). Will you be testing early, or waiting till your official test date?

Misi
    Participant
    @misi

I’m going to test early o. Though DH is trying to convince me not to, that i need to learn patience. Lol! After 3 and a half years, doesn’t he realise my patience is at an end? I will test before my official date for sure.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Misi (@misi), I agree with you 100%. I am firmly of the opinion that the earlier you know, the better. Will you wait until Sunday when you are 10dp3dt (13dpo)? Let’s countdown with you hun :hugs:.

How has the 2ww been in general? Have you rested enough? Did you go back to work? Have you been stressed? Symptoms galore?

Misi
    Participant
    @misi

Yes, the earlier i know, the better. I will wait until Monday 11dp3dt . So far, just achy breasts and dizzy spells which could just be all the progesterone pessaries i’m taking. I went back to work after 4days and my work is by nature stressful but i am learning to take things easy.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good luck, @misi. As much as you can, please try to take things easy. We’ll be rooting for you on Monday  :hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 791 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.