Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

Support Thread for 2016 IVF Mamas!

616 replies, 32 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 5 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 617 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday messages

Happy birthday Tumininu @tumininu. Many happy returns and do have a blast. :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

cc: @nicole @bosa @ldike @feyikemi @princess @ehby @sassymom @chybaby @beebee @mrscriw @binta @bigmummy@asabetyson

P.S: How are moving along with your cycle? :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Misi
    Misi
    Participant
    @misi

HI everyone! I have been off this forum for more than a year since my miscarriage last year after my first cycle. I started another cycle this week after a looooooong emotional recovery from the last one. I’m grateful to be where i am today. Positive and full of faith that this would be a successful cycle ending with beautiful babies. Trying to catch up on everything is almost impossibe. Congratulations to @princess on her beautiful baby boy! Appreciate @nicole for her understanding last year and for all the love.  :heart:   :rose:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Misi @misi, welcome back. It’s good to have you back and in a great mindframe too. I join you in faith, that indeed, this cycle would end in testimony. If you need us to countdown with you at any time, just say the word Misi. :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

My darling @misi, this one is for you….specially :heart:

So happy to hear from you again hun! Yours was one that really broke my heart last year. Looking forward to a better cycle this time around hun! Where are you cycling this time?

Profile gravatar of Misi
    Misi
    Participant
    @misi

I am using The Ark Fertility Clinic this time around, they are more sensitive to my needs.

My heart was really broken last year but hey, i serve a God who heals and i’m doing very well emotionally now. Better than i expected sef.

Thanks for the love and support. Really appreciate it.  :good:   :hug:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday messages

Happy birthday to two of our mamas; sexy eyes Linda @ldike, aka, Mama Nicole,  and Babe @babe. God bless your new age sweethearts. This is a new year of new things for your ladies, a year where God intends to make pathways in the wastelands of your life and streams in the deserts. Expect something NEW!!! Have a blast today and we love you. :heart:   :heart:   :cake:   :cake:   :cake:   :yahoo:

cc: @nicole @bosa @ldike @feyikemi @princess @ehby @sassymom @chybaby @beebee @mrscriw @binta@bigmummy@asabetyson

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

sending you lots of :hugs: @misi

Wishing you God’s blesses and favour as you cycle this time…. :dust:   :dust:

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

thank you @oluwakemine

all the best @misi

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy birthday to my sugar peperempe, my burriful @ldike

So sorry this is coming late in the day. Got hit by the flu bug. I know you had a great day hun. Saw the pictures of your day. Love wantintin! God bless your new age mama. You know I love big time  :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@misi hun, how is it going with your cycle? Wishing you all the best hun! :heart:

Profile gravatar of Misi
    Misi
    Participant
    @misi

My cycle is going very well. Started stims on Tuesday. That first day gave me a horrible headache the whole day and paracetamol couldn’t solve it. I’m OK now and just more hungry than usual. I’m relaxing more than ever and very calm. Thanks @nicole for checking up on me  :heart:

Profile gravatar of Misi
    Misi
    Participant
    @misi

Am I the only one cycling right now? Any buddies?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@misi, those down regulation headaches can be a-w-f-u-l! So sorry hun! Thank God you feel better now and are more relaxed :coffee: . Any idea when your EC will be?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our darling Funny Girl (@reggy)  :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

GOD bless your new age hun! Please save some cake for me  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc: @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday messages animated

Happy birthday Funny Girl @reggy. Many happy returns :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

cc: @bosa @ldike @feyikemi @princess @ehby @sassymom @chybaby @beebee @mrscriw@binta@bigmummy@asabetyson

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 617 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.