Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

Support Thread for 2016 IVF Mamas!

616 replies, 32 voices Last updated by  Nicole 1 year ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 617 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Dearest @hephziba, here’s wishing you all the best today hun  :hug:   :hug:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hello Ladies, how are we all? I missed you all, just 2 days oh pere :haha: was a bit busy here but things are under control now. Eku exchange rate abi is it devaluation?? and oil price in the gutter!!! May the good Lord grant these leaders wisdom oh, it’s getting scary.

@binta  as per the injection – i used to blank out the feeling as in i wont think it would be painful and it got easier with time.

@nicole have you sorted out a nanny now?

@mrsd omo i am chilling, the cars drama i had set us back almost the cost of the cycle so it’s to count the kobos again from scratch so i truly don’t knw when but i pray to go in for the tests and hys in Feb….My prayer is that the lord surprises me while waiting.

Even when all looks impossible, nothing is truly too hard for our God….Have a blessed day ladies.  @mabel @eggy, @mrs-al@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@sommie@beebee@estarib, @oluwakemine  @reggy :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, real eku exchange rate ohhhh! Hian! I don’t even know what to say about that one!

No nanny yet oh. I don’t know why, but I seem to be dragging my feet about it  :wacko:   :wacko:. Praying God surprises you hun.

I remember after my failed cycle, when I desperately wanted to cycle again, but my wallet wasn’t willing. My dear, from nowhere, we got paid one kin bonus I still can’t even explain to you. It was more than enough for the cycle. Our GOD surprises us like that!

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole yes i remember reading that in your IVF journal. I pray so.

Pls call your agents and start searching, what do you want? Old nanny? live in?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, a youngish (20-something) live-in is my preference oh. I have some agents to call, but my hand just doesn’t want to dial :haha:. Maybe I’ve gotten used to the suffer head! But I’ll call this weekend. Thanks hun :hugs:

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

Aww thank you @nicole  :hugs: I just got back from the clinic, the scratch thing was painful ooo :cry: . The annoying part was I was told to come with a full bladder which I did but they did not attend to me until 45 mins after my appointment time; you should have seen me dancing galala. Thank God it’s sha over, I bled a little though but feeling much better now. Now to wait till next week, I was told that if I dont bleed before the 19th I cant come in on the 20th :-( so gat to keep them updated.

I hope you are keeping well, and I am seriously praying for God send you the perfect nanny oo. It is well with us all in Jesus’ name.

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

Thanks @nicole :hugs: I believe it is sorted now.

Ayo
    Participant
    @Mabel

Thanks @nicole. I am doing well thanks. Didnt take days off work o, the few days i took after EC, I almost died of boredom.  :scratch:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Whaaaat?! Full bladder plus a 45 minute wait??? Ha, I would have had an accident oh, @hephziba  :wacko: . Well done for holding out hun…and so sorry it was painful. At least, it’s all for good purpose. We’ll be praying along with you for  :af: to show as expected, so you can start :hugs:. And AMEN for the Nanny prayer oh! I really really pray I get someone good.

@mabel, so you are one of those workaholics  :haha:. As long as I have my cable subscription running, I can never be bored oh. I can watch anything  :dohh:   :dohh:. Be sure to take things easy. Thank God you have an understanding boss. Praying for a lovely  :bfp: for you

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

@hephziba glad everything went well in the end. dont worry you will be fine you will see

@mabel real workaholic ooo and i thought i was bad

@bosa eku exchange rate ooo.., its not even funny, you need to see me pressing calculator, go through my excel budget sheets and scheming all sorts like a mad woman. God help us

@reggy dearie trust you are good

@eggy my partner,blowing you kisses

@sommie the model i hail o :hugs:

@nicole do and get a nanny ooo, before you breakdown, we dont want that abeg

have a nice weekend ladies and hope we are up to something fun this weekend

@mabel @eggy, @mrs-al@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@sommie@beebee@estarib,@oluwakemine  @reggy :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike, I will get one soon. Thanks hun :hugs:

Ladies, I am very very very sad today. I must have told a few of you about one of my closest friends, who cycled at The Bridge last year. She got a  :bfp: , but yesterday, at 17 weeks, her water broke at work. Getting to the hospital, they discovered she had lost all her amniotic fluid, but the baby was still alive. So they removed her cervical stitch, in preparation for her to deliver the child today. She was induced earlier today, but as I type, she is still cramping, no real labour yet. My heart is so broken for her…having to go through the strain of childbirth, but for nothing. The painful part is she has been told the baby might still be alive when it is born….but it won’t be able to survive for too long. I’m so devastated  :cry: :cry:

cc: @bosa @mabel @eggy@mrs-al@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@sommie@beebee@estarib,@oluwakemine  @reggy @hephziba

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@maiyaram, how are you doing? Is there any update? Have you had another scan?

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

I haven’t stopped crying since I read this. This is so sad . The pain, the emotional trauma oh my God. I just can’t imagine. I pray for her . May God console and heal her as only He can. @nicole :cry: :cry:

Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

hello ladies, happy weekend everyone. @ldike our yummy mommy to be.hoow u doiinn (in wendys voice). @nicole so sorry about your friend,i believe In miracles,i pray God turns everything around cos this is just heartbreaking. please let us know how it goes. shes in my prayers.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole awwww this is so heartbreaking, I pray the baby comes out soonest. May God heal their broken hearts.  :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 617 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.