Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

October – December 2016 Cycle Buddies

272 replies, 16 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 272 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Misi
    Misi
    Participant
    @misi

Happy New Year everyone!

I would try to be a more visible member of this forum in 2017. I stalk all the posts though.

Congratulations on the  :bfp: @ddo ! Glad the year ended on such a high note for you.

@bosa Here’s hoping this New Year is not as stressful at work as your December 2016 was

@osato @bibi Baby dust to you both in 2017

@oluwakemine @nicole I’m just taking this TTC journey easy for now. No set date for FET. Just enjoying my family as it is now and it has been a lot of fun. Deepening my relationship with God as well, very fulfilling.

I’ll share my  :bfp: with all of us in this 2017!! :heart:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen Misi @misi. I earnestly await your testimony. :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@misi hun, it’s perfectly understandable. Just take all the time you need to get your mind in the right place. Building a solid relationship with God is always a wonderful thing, and as soon as the time is right, you will most surely know.

Praying along with you hun  :hugs:   :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole pele oh how were you ill and taking care of 2 girls? I hope the nanny is back.

@misi @oluwakemine thanks a lot, i can say i worked through christmas and the new year. For the first time i didn’t feel very christmasy….I guess its old age also.

@misi girl, we are on the same wavelength. we shall have our :BFP: this year. This year i also want to deepen my relationship with God and wait on him as in trust him totally. For the last 2 years i was so cork sure science would work for me, i only prayed to God for successful cycles not ever imagining he could surprise me. Since science didn’t work, i plan to activate the meaning of my name – “Im in God’s hands” so i will allow him guide me. I plan to go on a relaxing vacation and enjoy myself with my family this year, not keep counting coins for IVF. I could consider FET from third or forth quarter of the year. My prayer is that our Lord surprises me before then so help me God…..Amen.

Profile gravatar of Misi
    Misi
    Participant
    @misi

@bosa FET in the 3rd or 4th quarter sounds about right. I just want to LIVE for a few months without thinking about a cycle and maybe i’ll use the money for a vacation instead! I join my faith with yours for a beautiful surprise this year!

@nicole @oluwakemine Thank you! I am actually at my best emotionally right now and i’m happy.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa and @misi, you ladies are really inspiring me! My heart is filled with so much hope and anticipation for you both. There is indeed nothing like handing over to God…nothing! And this God that we serve won’t let you down!  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

@bosa, no nanny yet oh. But my Mom interviewed 2 today, so fingers crossed they will resume this weekend, before the girls start school on Monday. The funny thing is that, the stress aside, I actually preferred having the house all to ourselves this Christmas. Strange abi?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Now, I see one more reason, you stick to your full name @bosa. It’s such a beautiful one, in God’s hand is the best place to be.

Misi @misi, so happy to read this. This is the happy place.  :good:   :good:  ladies.

Nicole @nicole, sometimes, I just think if not for the girls, you wouldn’t any help in your house, you and this your house that like having to yourself. :haha: Reminds me of Funnygirl, who craved to just walk naked about her own home. Now. that’s another walking miracle.

:heart: :heart:   :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, you that are talking, I wonder how you’ll feel if I bring two strangers to your house  :muaha: . Let’s see if you too won’t start craving to get your house back :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I guess, when put like that, the craving is real. @nicole. In the end, the helps are still strangers. I get you. And me, that i’m very territorial :wacko:

Profile gravatar of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@misi happy new year! thanks for sending baby dust my way really appreciate. @osato and @diamond1 how are you ladies doing?

Profile gravatar of Diamond
    Diamond
    Participant
    @Diamond1

@bibi, I’m gud o, trying to start on a good note, nd believing God for the miracle ds 2017 :good:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:bye: :bye:   :bye: lovely ladies. How is everyone today? How is 2017 treating everyone?

@bibi hun, it’s so great to have you back  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs: . Welcome dear!

@osato and @diamond1, do you have any plans to cycle again soon?

@bosa sweetie, how now? You don scarce finish. They shouldn’t steal you away from me in that your office ooooh  :hissy:   :hissy:

@misi sweetie, how are you enjoying the start of a New Year! Looking forward to wonderful things this year!

@godspeed, welcome to our family, sis  :hugs:   :hugs: . When do you intend to cycle?

@jesusbaby, my dear KETO sister, how are you today? Have you made any decisions yet?

@oyinforever hun, tagging you in our thread so you can meet the rest of our lovely ladies  :heart:   :heart:

Should we all move to a new 2017 thread? Abi @oluwakemine?   :whistle:

As for me, nothing much. Work as usual. Gotten serious with my weight loss this time. Started the KETO diet last week. It’s not easy ooooooo! But I want to look good for my 40th birthday pictures, so I will persevere  B-) . I gatsta lose these annoying 20lbs (~10kg)!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha:  Yes oh, Looking good is serious business.  :yes:   :yes:  We are overdue for another thread. It’s a new year afterall.

Ladies, I dey hail o. Oyindamola @oyinforever, welcome here ;-)

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole i dey here oh. My old nanny of 4 years also left so it’s been tough adjusting to a new one and my dear son is feeling like a teacher always comparing. How is Keto going? My cousin is at mine and supposedly on Keto, i made grilled fish and yam portage and she didnt eat, only a tiny portion of fish and complained my salad had stuff she cldnt eat…Na wa for una oh :unsure: I told her to join our ODM 21day fast for faster results…. :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, the comparison no be here…my kids do the same! This nanny-ish na real wa! God is our strength. I hope your new girl is at least okay. I got 2 this week and….well. I still dey look them. One forgot my KETO breakfast and lunch I woke up at 4am to cook today (she put my empty lunch bag in the car…like who does that???!) and the other one was asking me for groundnut oil to put in her Indomie noodles because ‘that’s how she eats it’. Na wa. You’re damned if you do and you’re damned if you don’t.

As for KETO, it’s not easy…but we dey sha do am. Your cousin is the real deal jare! I’m also trying to be mega disciplined. Today is day 7, and so far so good. I’m also fasting, so all join :haha:

Craving another hangout like kilode. Abi am I the only one?

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.