Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

October – December 2016 Cycle Buddies

272 replies, 16 voices Last updated by  Nicole 11 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 272 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi there, @ddo hun. How’s your cycle going? Just checking on you  :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for cute merry christmas wallpaperMerry Christmas!! :santa   :santa  May the reason for this season bring all our expectations to pass in Jesus name. Amen

cc: @ddo @osato @angel-2 @bosa @bibi @diamond1 @misi  @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

@nicole @jesusbaby

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

MERRY CHRISTMAS, lovely ladies!  :santa   :santa   :santa

cc: @ddo @osato @angel-2 @bosa @bibi @diamond1 @misi  @oluwakemine

Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

Hiii everyone!!!Hope you had a merry Christmas… 😘 :santa   :santa got wrapped up in all the holiday festivities…but I got the best gift of all… :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :wohoo:   :wohoo: I still cant believe it!…once my holiday visitors are gone I will have to write the proper story because despite all the expo I have read on this blog I was as confused as an English speaking tourist being dropped in rural China with no help when i saw the result….

Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

:hug: :hug:  to our darling @pearl…..your test is for a testimony!despite it all you are the one encouraging us….passing along all the baby dust..but with your fighting spirit I really believe your victory is here…2017 will not be the same  :heart:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@ddo Huge Congratulations…….. :cloud9:   :baby:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:   :kiss: Pls send in your story soon.

Merry Christmas ladies, i hope it was all and more you wished for.@ddo @osato @angel-2 @nicole @bibi @diamond1 @misi  @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

CONGRATULATIONS @ddo  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

This is the BEST NEWS EVER! Such an awesome Christmas present  :santa   :santa   :santa

So so happy for you hun  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9: . Can’t wait to hear all about it, especially about being as confused as an English speaking tourist in China  :haha:

HUGE CONGRATS hun  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Dooshima @ddo, you a  :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:Congratulations!!! Bestest Christmas present ever :santa   :santa

Image result for congratulations animated

Ernestly waiting for that story. :heart:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY NEW YEAR, my darling sisters!

I just have a good feeling about this New Year! I just know that we will all have cause to testify this year. I can just feel it! May the GOOD LORD meet us all in our various points of need, in JESUS’ name I pray!

@bosa @ddo @osato @angel-2 @nicole@bibi @diamond1 @misi  @oluwakemine

Diamond
    Participant
    @Diamond1

Amen!!!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy new year 2017 animation

Happy New Year ladies. May all our heart desires come to pass this year. I think it already is, with Dooshima @ddo‘s  :bfp:   :bfp:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: to start the year.

Have a fantastic year :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Hi mamas,  :hi:   :hi:  missed you all so much. Happy New Year once more. Hope the year is off to a great start.

Bosa @bosa, hope you had an awesome holiday, in spite of your heavy workload.

Satries @osato, happy new year. Wanted to :telephone:  but realised I didn’t save your number. My bad :headspin:  Hope you had a great one

Misi @misi, beautiful and strong woman, how are you doing? Any new plans this year, as per TTC?

Dooshima @ddo:yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  How are you doing and our baby? Still over the moon about your news  :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

Diamond @diamond1, long time, how are you doing dear?

Bibi @bibi. how are you doing?

Angel @angel-2, hope you’re doing great and what’s next for you?

Welcome Jesusbaby @jesusbaby. Ladies, she’s looking to cycle in February and wants all the tips you can share.

Nicole @nicole, how’s first week back at work looking?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, we just dey push am oooo! Just resumed today after being ill for a few days…and even at that, I’m just trying to get into the swing of things.

@ddo mama, how you dey? How’s that good news sinking in? So so happy for you hun  :hugs:

@bosa my babe, how now? Are you back at work now? Hope you have some time off scheduled soon?  :yes:   :heart:

@bibi hun, welcome back to Lagos dear! Hope you were able to rock the Calabar Carnival sha  B-)

@osato dearie, how are you hun? Have you decided when next you’ll cycle?

@misi sweetie, how now? Hope you had a great holiday? Any idea when you’ll proceed with your FET?

Welcome to our family, @jesusbaby  :heart:   :heart:   :friends:

@diamond1 and @angel-2 how are you ladies doing? Sending plenty  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs: your way!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank God you are back on your feet now Nicole @nicole. Work go soon enter body.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.