Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

507 replies, 24 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 2 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 508 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Alright Faith @chyfaith.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@noredia hun, it is well. It’s all for a good cause. What does their detox entail exactly. We’re praying along with you dear, and will be cheering you on when you decide to cycle again  :heart:

@chyfaith  :kiss:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

😂😂😂😂😂😍

Good morning to you Wonderful women. I hope you had a restful night.

@nicole & @oluwakemine, slow and steady doesnt cut it o.  I have been given 2-3 weeks to drop 15kg.

By then, the test results will be out and the cycle will commence.

I am thinking Fruit detox and intermittent fasting? Lord have mercy.

I welcome any suggestions o.  Make una help me out

Do have a wonderful day.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Morning @smiley, my post from over a year ago can give you some tips; here is the link: http://thefertilechickonline.com/groups/pcos-girls/forum/topic/life-as-i-know-it/#post-14660

Hoping you find it helpful. :friends:

cc: @nicole, @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Haaabaaa, 3 weeks to lose 15kg is too harsh now. Yes, it can be achieved, but can it be sustained? @smiley hun, I still think a low carb diet is the best way. Maybe not KETO, but definitely low carb.

@pearl, I read that post again and I was bowled over again. Your insight about bananas, like @bosa mentioned yesterday, I will never look at bananas the same way again :haha: . I used to eat as many 3 or 4 at a time, all in the name of “diet”. I might as well have been eating biscuit  :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Becca @smiley, that’s a good starting point but getting on an exercise routine will help too.

Did the clinic give you any hints on how to go about it?

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

@oluwakemine, i did not ask for a routine. I take the blame for that. He simply said to be on a safe side and  for implantation to take place, i need to lose 10 – 15kg.  I intend to start with jogging on a spot and finally use the skipping rope i bought in 2015.

We chose September which is the reason why i got the deadline @nicole. Honestly at this point, i don’t mind. Thank you for suggesting the low carbs. I checked out the Jimmy Moore 1month egg fast. How long i can do this, i dont know yet. But somehow, i will start…… After the wedding. Who i wan explain to for my in-law place say i wan do egg fast? Jesus Take the wheels!

Pearl@pearl, good morning to you. I remember your post o. I read it following every event in your TTC journey but except the banana aspect, i cant remember much bout the food. Will go through it during my free time today.

Thank you ladies for your suggestions and help. I do appreciate you. I really do! :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Finally, the Doctor insisted that we get an anonymous donor. He says it is the best thing to do so the eggs dont waste if we dont get good sperm.This was what @bosa said and i shot down. I believe and hope for the best. Lord help me. :cry:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@smiley hun, I can imagine how disappointing the donor suggestion must sound, but just pray over it, speak with DH about it, and ask God for wisdom :hug:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@smiley dearie sending lots of :hug: your way. It is only normal to shoot such down, the disbelief, blame game, I know dear but in the end we got to do, what we got to do. May the Lord grant you wisdom.. :hug:

A wise doc. once asked me the first day we met if i wanted just to be pregnant or be a mother? Whatever options, we shall explore them bearing in mind that this phase shall surely pass… :kiss:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

That’s a really wise doctor @bosa. Mom is the best joor.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for motivational piece for IVF women

Hello ladies. It’s a beautiful day to renew your faith and know that nothing is impossible for them, who believe.

Have a beautiful day and don’t give up. :bodyb:   :bodyb:

cc: @bosa @bibi @chyfaith @aseyori @godspeed @adaoraa @pearl @ldike @smiley @olamilode @nicole @nelsuzzy  @thisyrismyyr @lollipop @dford @aadetoyin @noredia @mfon

Noredia
    Participant
    @Noredia

Hi @nicole @oluwakemi I will definitely be sharing the journey when I start. I plan to start by the end of September so will keep you all posted. And as for the healthy choices, I actually started making small changes to my diet a month before I did the ivf with light exercise. I think it helped a bit though. Still trying to continue  :-)   :yes: God helping me

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

That’s a good one there @noredia. :good: :good: Keep it up and by the time you start the detox, you might be seeing even more changes,

cc: Becca @smiley, you can be weight loss buddies.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday for someone special animated

Happy birthday Akins @beebee :cake:   :yahoo:  Have a beautiful day.

cc: @bosa @bibi @chyfaith @aseyori @godspeed @adaoraa @pearl @ldike @smiley @olamilode @nicole @nelsuzzy  @thisyrismyyr @lollipop @dford @aadetoyin @noredia @mfon

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 508 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.