Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

362 replies, 20 voices Last updated by  nnenna 17 hours, 22 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 363 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Sleep -friendly abi? @bibi. Doh  ;-) the day is almost over.

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

:haha:spot on @oluwakemine sleeping things for sure

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

@bibi are you sure it is only sleep that is on your mind B-)

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha: :haha: Abeg make I come dey waka go. But this weather sha

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@ldike :rofl:   :rofl: na only sleep o! good to read from you though its been a while

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated

Hello ladies. How are you all doing today? We have got some giveaway items for cycling mamas in the Giveaway group, so if you’re interested. Just signify your interest.

cc: @bosa @bibi @chyfaith @aseyori @godspeed @adaoraa @pearl @ldike @smiley @olamilode @nicole @nelsuzzy

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning lovely ladies! How’s everyone doing?  :heart:

I’m doing very well, thanks for asking,

Bibi @bibi hun, our dear preggo mama! I owe you, I know. Please forgive me :cry:   :kiss:

Faith @chyfaith (I love your new name hun), how are you today? Blowing lots of :kiss:  your way

Sayo  @aseyori dear, checking on you hun…and sending lots of  :hugs: your way!

Becca @smiley babe, how now? How was the weekend? And the KETO stuvvs? I hope you’re doing better than me :haha: . So far, I’ve been great during the day, but fall like a mighty Iroko tree at night. But we’ll keep trying. And how are you getting ready for your cycle?

Nelsuzzy @nelsuzzy hun, how are you? Have you gotten around to checking out Dr. Emeka yet? And how’s it going with the weight loss? What’s your target? We can cheer you on for both hun. I’m also in what seems to be a permanent battle with my weight, so we dey plenty. But we’ll make it!  :bodyb:

DforD @dford dear, how are you hun? Did you have the discussion with your doctor about a combined cycle with both your eggs and donor? How did it go? Sending lots of  :hugs: your way!

Noredia @noredia dear, how is the detox coming along? Do you have a firm date to start again? Blowing you lots of  :dust:

Tayo @thisyrismyyr dear, how are you today? Have you made a decision about where to cycle?  :hug:

Oyefunke @aadetoyin hun, how did your discussions go with Dr. Sharon? Do you have a firm start date? Praying with you :hugs:

Lolade @lollipop hun, it’s been a minute. Checking on you dear  :friends:

Emfun @mfon hun, checking on you. How did it go with your cycle?  :hugs:

Hey, @oluwakemine  B-)

Faith
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

Thanks dearie @nicole @oluwakemi. I’m doing very well, lots  of :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Glad to know that Faith @chyfaith. Does the giveaway interest you?

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Hi @nicole. E be like say i will go the way of Ihunna. Exercise tings abeg. It is very important to me i feel small pain. i have lost only 1. 50 kg as at this morning. Can you imagine?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

When are you thinking of starting Becca @smiley? But you do know, you have to watch your diet to get reasonable results.

And 1.50kg is still something. Keep pushing :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@smiley, slow and steady hun :haha:. Diet is important oooo. Even @ihunna dey diet  ;-)

Noredia
    Participant
    @Noredia

Hi @nicole, I’ve missed a lot here oh. Been trying to catch up. Thanks so much for checking. Decided to do the detox next month then start another transfer after the detox. But MArt Detox expensive oh but it is well. I’m looking at the bigger picture and i still trust God. Will continue to keep you all updated.  :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So, you decided to do the detox at MART @noredia:good: But have you been making healthy choices since your last experience? If so, that should help in some ways.

:dust: and sticky wishes for when you decide to cycle Noredia. :heart:

Do you mind sharing your detox journey at MART here, when you start?

Faith
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

No, It doesn’t. Thanks @oluwakemi

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 363 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.