Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

137 replies, 13 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Becca
    Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

In other words @nicole, i am in for Keto this week. One day at a time. I dont know if today counts. I have eaten 2 big balls of Akara fried in palm oil this morning. I will eat cucumber for lunch with a bottle of water.

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha:@ketoing with my mouth only @smiley. Well, it’s time to get back on track oh Becca.  :yes:   :yes: even with the balls of Akara, that you have eaten.

Trust that God’s favour will indeed work for you, even at Fusion Nest.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for August animated

Welcome to awesome August ladies. Be expectant of a great month ahead.

cc: @nicole @bosa @bibi @chyfaith @aseyori @godspeed @adaoraa @pearl @ldike @smiley @pearl

Profile photo of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Same to you sis @oluwakemine .xx

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Don’t worry, Becca  @smiley hun. We go KETO together! My attempt yesterday failed woefully. I’m fasting and had planned to break with eggs and sausages at 6. I got to my parents’ house, and jollof rice didn’t allow me to be great.

So I woke up this morning, fully determined mehn! Made coconut flour pancakes, which I will be breaking my fast with at 6pm. What are your meal plans for the day?

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Yes oooo, make all of us happy  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Happy New Month, darling gals cc: @bosa @bibi @chyfaith @aseyori @godspeed @adaoraa @pearl @ldike @smiley @oluwakemine

Profile photo of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

Happy new month wonderful ladies @bosa, @nicole @oluwakemine @pearl @adaoraa @smiley @ldike

Profile photo of Becca
    Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Happy New Month to everyone on this platform.  May our God ordained blessings for this month get to us all in Jesus name.</p>

Profile photo of Becca
    Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Hallelujah o!

Been trying to post since yesterday. Thank God it finally worked.  @oluwakemine, thanks alot.

@nicole, @oluwakwmine , the keto wahala no work.

I went for white rice and egusi soup for lunch, 2 toast with full eggs in class,  small golden morn and small peppered spaghetti garnished with onions,  dried and fried fish.

Today,  ate fried yam. Couldnt resist.  Its my best meal.

Lunch saw me eat ofada rice and meat.

I never chop snack. I have ACV water in my bag. Will sip that In class today.  Cant even say i am an emotional eater.  But i eat when i see a movie or read a novel

Oh! Cake from Otherhalf’s birthday is loading. Its not funny rara

@oluwakwmine,  amen o.  From your mouth to God’s ears

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Becca @smiley, with all these your menu, it’s obvious, you like your food, and I’m thinking you need motivation to start being more disciplined or eating healthier. Especially as you say, you’re not an emotional eater. How about doing a one-day clean eating challenge?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Becca @smiley, with all these your menu, it’s obvious, you like your food, and I’m thinking you need motivation to start being more disciplined or eating healthier. Especially as you say, you’re not an emotional eater. How about doing a one-day clean eating challenge?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy new month to you @bibi

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, @bibi hun  :heart:   :heart:

Hian!  @smiley, you have hopped on the bus in the opposite direction  :haha:. Rice, bread, yam…na you biko  :haha:. But I feel you though. It’s hard…very hard. But my dear, we gotta try.

Maybe you shouldn’t move straight to KETO. I’d suggest you start by eliminating white carbs in favor of more complex carbs like brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies!!!

Becca @smiley,  how’s the weight-loss business going? Have you decided on a approach  yet?

Bibi @bibi, hope you’re keeping hot in this chill weather :coffee:

Bosa @bosa, missing you small oh :rose:   :heart:

Nicole @nicole, hope the day is going great.

Saying  :hi:   :hi: ladies @chyfaith @aseyori @godspeed @adaoraa @pearl @ldike

Profile photo of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@oluwakemine today’s weather is so cold, not work friendly at all. @bosa where are you na? @nicole how ya bori??  @ldike long time no hear  trust you are fine

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 138 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.