Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

527 replies, 24 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 528 total)
  • Author

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

Thanks @nicole,@oluwakemine @pearl for the asap responses. Been to the doc and another scan was done which showed the baby’s heatbeat. Thanks so so much once again.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

This is absolutely comforting news Fruity @fruityfruity.  Thank God and please remember to take things easy. :hugs:   :hugs:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

What a huge relief @fruityfruity. :yahoo: Like @oluwakemine said, ”remember to take things easy”.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy belated birthday, @bibi hun. I’m so sorry I missed it. I hope your day was as wonderful and special as you are :heart: :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Fruity @fruityfruity, that is fantastic news hun  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . So so happy for you  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

@pearl, I totally agree with your theory. Bleeding seems to be very common in the first trimester…more common than I thought.  :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, Rabiat @rabeeyat:hugs: . It’s always lovely seeing you here. I hope you enjoyed your day hun  :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

It’s Oluwakemi’s birthday  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Happy birthday dearest @oluwakemine  :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

We love you to the moon and back and are wishing you all the wonderful graces and blessings of this day. May this new year be BLESSED beyond your wildest imagination. We love you  :heart:   :heart:

cc:@dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity @elle @bibi  @nicole@fertilelola

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

Happy Birthday @oluwakemi🎊🎉many more years in God’s riches and Glory💋💋Have a blessed day

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

Happy birthday darling @oluwakemine. Thanks for being a sure person #smiles on this forum. We love you!!!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for gifthank you

Thank you ladies @nicole @neni @fruityfruity. I love you too my mamas :heart:   :heart: Amen.

Have a great week.

cc:@dawnm@nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil  @elle @bibi

Falil
    Participant
    @falil

Happy birthday @oluwakemine.may u continually enjoy the grace of God in good health. :hug:

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

Happy birthday @oluwakemine. Hope u enjoyed ur day? Sorry it’s coming late  :rose:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you ladies @falil and @aadetoyin :heart: :heart: . How are you both doing?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Oluwakemi.

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

It’s finally over. Having a miscarriage… I’ve cried my eyes out… It is well…

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Fruity @fruityfruity, this is so heartbreaking. Is there nothing your doctor can do at this time?  No interventions? Praying for God’s comfort and peace for you Fruity. :hugs:

:sadangel: :sadangel:

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 528 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.