Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

507 replies, 24 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 4 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 508 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Na dem sabi Elle @elle, B-) B-) We will simply trust God for provision and He will not fail.

Good morning gorgeous ladies :hi:   :hi:

Image result for good morning gif

You like? :haha:

Have a beautiful one :heart:   :heart:

cc:@dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity @elle @bibi  @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

And the birthday celebrations continue today here :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

Happy birthday to a wonderful sister, Rabiat @rabeeyat. Wishing all that your beautiful heart desires this month and more.  :wine:   :drunk: Cheers to a wonderful year for a wonderful woman.

cc:@dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity @elle @bibi  @nicole @diana, @fruitfuldamsel @fertilelola

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@elle hun, we’re really looking forward to seeing you at the movie  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . As for working in Apapa, girrrrl that more than qualifies as a work out oooh  :bodyb:   :bodyb:   :haha: . How have you been coping?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats on your :bfp: dear @fertilelola  :hug: :hugs: . What a blessing  :cloud9: ! God bless you and the LO!  :blue: :pink:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy birthday, darling Rabiat @rabeeyat  :heart: :rose: :cake:

May your day be just as beautiful and wonderful as you. We love you loads  :heart:

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

@elle thanks for the clarification dear. From your calculations, fet is still up to 1 million. Whao, this is still expensive. These fertility clinics are making so so much…

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@fruityfruity they are hun. I just hope we can soon get to a point where fertility treatments start getting cheaper, instead of more expensive.

How are you today dear?

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

Happy Fabulos Birthday @rabeeyat 😍❤️

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

You people, I’m really sad and bothered. I’m 8weeks plus gone now but today I had this bleeding/spotting for like 3 minutes. It was brown blood mixed with light red blood. No abdominal cramps and no clots. Pls is my Baby safe? What do I do? Or is common with ivf pregnancies? Pls reply ASAP!!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@fruityfruity dear, I also had some spotting with my pregnancy, but mainly brown. It might not be anything to worry about…but please see your doctor first thing in the morning.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Fruity @fruityfruity, while some spotting is normal in the first trimester, you should see your doctor as soon as possible this morning.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy birthday Bibi @bibi:cake:   :cake: Wishing you the very best this day has got to offer and that of the new year of course. :plane:  Enjoy. :heart:

cc:@dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity @elle @bibi  @nicole@fertilelola

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@nicole, I am beginning to see first trimester spotting with no cramps as normal because remember we discussed it some months ago. I spotted as well and mine was from red clots to brown and it stopped but it would be great if you see a doctor asap @fruityfruity.

Rabiat
    Participant
    @rabeeyat

My dearest sisters, I am really overwhelmed by all the show of love on my birthday. I really do appreciate the way we look out for one another here and I do love you all wholesomely.

Baby dust to us all!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

See birthday girl oh :heart: :heart: Rabiat @rabeeyat. Hope you had a beautiful day yesterday. Looking out for each other is what we are all about, because we really are stronger together. :bodyb:   :bodyb:   :bodyb:   Baby dust  :dust:   :dust:   to you too.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 508 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.