Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

507 replies, 24 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 4 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 508 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Sorry Nene @neni, it comes with the territory.  :hugs:   :hugs:

Just stick to the foods you can tolerate and rest well.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Aww bless  :cloud9: . It’s normal, Nene @neni hun. So happy for you. How did your husband respond to the news?

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

@nicole he still doesn’t believe it and keeps touching my tummy at every given opportunity 😂he has given them names already.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Awww @neni, how sweet.  :heart: He had better believe it oh. He is going to be Baba Beji.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Nene @neni , awww bless  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: . It takes me back  :cloud9:   :cloud9: . Enjoy the excitement hun. These are very exciting times indeed  :heart:   :cloud9:   :rose:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

How are you doing @dawnm, and have you started cycling? How is it going by you?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello gif

Hallo Dawn @dawnm, how’s your cycle going? Just checking in with you.

Pearl @pearl :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for welcome to december, 2017 gif

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   Yes, its that month when everything is extra special…. Welcome to December and expect everything to work out for your good.  :plane:   :plane:

cc: @nicole @dawnm, @neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity @elle @bibi @bosa

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, ladies  :rose:

It’s that time of year  :yahoo: . Every Christmas, a few of us go to see a movie together. This year, it’s The Wedding Party 2  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . If you’d like to join us, drop a line to let us know  :yes:   :yes:

@dawnm, @neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity @elle @bibi @bosa @oluwakemine

Elle
    Participant
    @elle

Happy Sunday beautiful ladies. How’s it going. Thank you all for the wishes and prayers @aadetoyin @nicole @bosa @mummyt @fruityfruity @falil @oluwakemine @nicole

Congratulations to @neni

Finally had my post review yesterday. The Doctor says there’s just no explanation for why it failed as everything was just perfect and my cycle was one they weren’t expecting such an outcome. Lining was great, no ohss, no fluid in the uterus, transferred two good eggs.

So….I’ve got some  :cold:   :cold: left and will be doing fet soon but the cost eh…we haven’t even recovered from the first one but glad we decided to freeze (we almost didn’t). Fingers crossed and hoping and praying.

:dust: :dust:

Elle
    Participant
    @elle

Happy Sunday beautiful ladies. How’s it going. Thank you all for the wishes and prayers @aadetoyin @nicole @bosa @mummyt @fruityfruity @falil @oluwakemine @nicole

Congratulations to @neni

Finally had my post review yesterday. The Doctor says there’s just no explanation for why it failed as everything was just perfect and my cycle was one they weren’t expecting such an outcome. Lining was great, no ohss, no fluid in the uterus, transferred two good eggs.

So….I’ve got some  :cold:   :cold: left and will be doing fet soon but the cost eh…we haven’t even recovered from the first one but glad we decided to freeze (we almost didn’t). Fingers crossed and hoping and praying.

Elle
    Participant
    @elle

Congratulations to @neni iya ibeji

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Elle  @elle hun, these things happen :hugs: . Sometimes, even with perfect, textbook cycles, the outcome isn’t as expected. But we are grateful for the  :cold: :cold: . And no rush at all hun. Just wait till you and DH are ready…financially, psychologically, emotionally…everything. It is well hun. 2018 will be your year, by GOD’s merciful grace!

Why don’t you come see the movie with us, to cheer you up? It will be fun  :wine:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Elle @elle, sometimes, there are no answers but we thank God for the frozen embies. But take all the time you need to recover, emotionally, financially and otherwise and we can move forward with the FET. It’s going to be so worth it at the end of the day :hugs: :hugs:

And it will be nice to have you join us for the movies. :yes:   :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations on your bfp

And for the first Monday in December, we have got beautiful news. :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   Congratulations Lola @fertilelola on your  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:

Wishing you a smooth pregnancy and safe delivery. Meanwhile, drop your EDD or LMP, so, I can include you in the tickers.

@dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity @elle @bibi@bosa @nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 508 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.