Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

239 replies, 18 voices Last updated by  Arike 5 hours, 19 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 240 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

True @jumjumjum, acupuncture is said to help boost implantation chances. There’s one place, you could try, one Dr. Essien of  Acupuncture Health Centre

Godspeed

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies,

Tayo @thisyrismyyr hun, I just replied your post in the Getting To Know You group. We’re here for you hun, and we will surely be cheering you on  :heart:   :heart: . Where did you cycle each time?

Jumoke @jumjumjum hun, I’m glad you’re doing much better  :heart:   :heart: . Have they drained all the fluid? Sending you lots of  :hugs: hun. And yeah, Acupuncture isn’t a bad idea at all.

Lolade @lollipop dear, it’s been a while. How have you been? Have you made any decisions yet?

Chimunaya  @muanya hun, how has the cycle at Kingswill gone so far? Blowing lots of  :dust: your way

Becca @smiley how are you hun? As we await good news, let’s start prepping for that cycle  :hugs:

Oyefunke @aadetoyin dear, how are you hun? Did you contact Dr. Sharon in the end? @oluwakemine and I are working on updating our hospital info, so that all the pricing is up-to-date  :yes: . But let me know if you weren’t able to speak with her.

DforD @dford hun, speak about that suggestion with your doctor, so you at least have an option. Blowing lots of  :dust: :dust: your way!

Welcome to our family,  @bethbrown @dford @loretta65 @john@davidcurtis91 @saurab015  :friends:

Blowing plenty  :kiss:   :kiss:  to  @godspeed @aseyori  @elle@mfon  @chyfaith

Faith
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

Thanks Ladies!

Where is this Kingswill please?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Chy  @chyfaith dear, it’s in Festac I believe.

Faith
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

Wow, I didn’t know such facilities are close to me o. Will give them a visit, address please

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi @chyfaith, see, 3 ayinola close/18b Rafiu Tinubu st by Apple junction Amuwo Odofin.

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey Ladies! Good evening to you.  @oluwakemine & @nicole, thank you both for checking on me. I am doing fine. Prepping my body to lose some weight.  I am stopping late night meals and reducing portions. Lord have mercy on me.</p>

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Becca @smiley dearie, that’s great to hear! Definitely a good idea to start getting your body ready. That was the difference between my successful and failed cycle. Losing weight and getting fitter.

RE losing weight, I’m finally climbing back on the wagon tomorrow. I’ve been so bad and naughty  :dohh: . But now that I see my face and stomach getting fuller, I’m determined to regain my sexy. I’ll be posting pictures in the Weight Loss group as I go along. We can do it, babes :bodyb: :bodyb:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Same here.  Had to buy a cucumber for breakfast tomorrow. Last time I had one of those was about 2weeks ago.  Time to take my life seriously!

Chimuanya
    Participant
    @Muanya

:heart: Hi @nicole ! It’s going great actually. We test tomorrow so fingers and toes crossed. Thank you and God’s grace.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oh wow! Good luck @muanya hun! We’ll be praying for you  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Sending you loads of sticky wishes @muanya.

Chimuanya
    Participant
    @Muanya

:bfp: I cannot even express my joy. Thanks everyone for your wonderful wishes and prayers. And baby dust to everyone.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations pregnancy

Related image

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Chimuanya @muanya. This is just awesome!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo: Wohooo, Chimuanya, God is great…. Biko take very good care of yourself and God himself is watching over you. Have a blissful nine months.

So, your LMP would be when? So, I can add you to the pregnancy tickers.

cc: @nicole @chyfaith @bibi @bosa

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Oluwakemi.

Chimuanya
    Participant
    @Muanya

:yahoo: Thank you ladies. LMP was June 20th.  :good:   :yahoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 240 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.