Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

439 replies, 23 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 6 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 440 total)
  • Author

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

:bfp: :bfp: Hello House…….I just got  :bfp: 💃💃💃I am so excited .God is indeed too faithful to fail🙏🙏A very big hearty thanks to this blog …each post made an impact in my life….join me in faith for I would carry these babies to full term 🙏 @oluwakami @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations on your bfp

:wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo: Congratulations Nene @neni. This is the BESTEST news ever. Our faiths are already joined with yours for perfection of this good work, which God has started. And you said babies :yes:   :yes:   :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:   So shall it be.

We got more good news ladies @aadetoyin @nicole @bosa @ldike @bibi @elle @mummyt @amarapearl @pearl @fruityfruity @falil @nina

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Huge congratulations to you and hubby @neni. Wishing you a stress free pregnancy and a healthy transformation into parenthood.

cc: @oluwakemine, @nicole.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awwww, huge congrats Nene @neni hun  :heart:   :heart:

So so happy for you! We give God all the glory! Wishing you a beautiful and healthy pregnancy, and smooth and safe delivery  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oyefunke @aadetoyin dear, I feel much better, thanks :hugs:

And don’t worry. God, the way maker, will sort out that bill. He has already brought you this far. He won’t leave you halfway. So glad you’re much better now. Just focus on taking care of yourself, and God will do the rest  :heart:

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

@nene congrats sis. May the Almighty perfect all that he has started

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Huge Congratulations Nene @neni  May God bless you with a stress-free pregnancy… Yes you are pregnant!!!! :cloud9:   :baby:   :blue:   :pink:   :pink:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole hope you are much better now…

@falil that is a good number of Frozen embiees. As @nicole said ensure your emotional state is perfect, think positive thoughts. Also take pomegranate if you can find some, light exercises also helps building the lining to receive the embiees…. May God’s favour be upon you…. :hugs:

@aadetoyin God’s got you in his palms, keep strong….. :hugs:

@elle sending you truckload of :hugs:   :hug:

@mummyt Double blessings, Congratulations on the promotion… :wohoo:

• This reply was modified 3 days, 17 hours ago by  Bos.

Falil
    Participant
    @falil

@oluwakemine am doing fine.resumed work already ,i dont even know what to eat right now to prepare for the fet.

@nene congratulations  :yahoo:   :bfp: am dancing Azonto here.please take it easy.God will keep you and the pregnancy ijmn

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@bos thanks so much.God bless.will look for the pomegranate.i want to start preparing my body now.hopefully before the first quarter of next year will go and have my frozen babies put back by Gods grace.</p>

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Falil @falil, God will strengthen you through this phase. Put on your game face and God’s got you.

I will send you some links to help you prepare for the FET but remember to take care of yourself physically and emotionally. :hugs:

Nene @neni, how’s​ the feeling been like  :cloud9: You should drop your LMP, so I can add you to the pregnancy tickers and you have to join the Pregnancy group oh.

Our fly girl Arike @mummyt, drop your LMP too, so you can move over to the Pregnancy tickers. It’s long overdue.

Bibi @bibi, bia?? What’s happening???

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

That’s a wise idea, Falil @falil, hun. And success is yours, by GOD’s grace  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :dust:   :dust:

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

Thanks everyone I truly appreciate

@oluwakemi lmp was 11-13th October

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Okay Nene @neni, I will add you to the next set of tickers. Remember to take things easy oh.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for how are you doing?

Hi Nnenna @nina, how are you doing? Hope your body is responding well to the down regulation. Rooting for you this cycle. :dust:   :dust:

Xanar @zanar, sending you loads  of  :dust:   :dust:   too as you prep for your cycle soon. Fingers crossed for good news:

cc: @nicole @pearl @bosa @falil @ldike

Xanar
    Participant
    @zanar

@oluwakemi. Thank you! Great to be here. :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 440 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.