Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

439 replies, 23 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 6 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 440 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Fruity @fruityfruity, the issue of add-ons is debatable.  However, please CONTINUE using the progesterone. God will provide it for as long as you need it.

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

Kk dear, will do just that. Thanks

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks so much  @oluwakemine,  @smiley and @neni  :heart: :heart: . I really appreciate it.

So sorry for the late response. Been down with awful food poisoning. Never had it this bad  :sick:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Falil @falil dear, so sorry about your failed cycles…but huge congrats on your 3 year old though  :cloud9: . Yes, CS is major abdominal surgery that could cause adhesions, but the truth is this isn’t solely a risk factor. Were you told of the quality of your embryos? Every cycle is different, and it’s possible your response the last 2 times wasn’t like the first time. As for having a frozen transfer, we have a number of our members who’ve had  :bfp: from frozen transfers dear, so I’d go for it   :cold:   :cold:

Good luck with your review, dear. Please let us know how it goes.  :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Fruity @fruityfruity, since you started the intra-lipids, I wouldn’t advise stopping the course of treatment. I feel you as per $$$, but I wouldn’t advise stopping halfway. As for the cyclogest, that is not even negotiable. It is CRITICAL.

Pele dear. It will all end in praise!

Falil
    Participant
    @falil

Oh,@oluwakemine i wont miss that again.@ nicole thanks so much for the encouragement.Actually on the second because i was scared of ohss it told the doc to reduce my injection because i had severe ohss for my child.but the cycle turned out with poor quality embryo.But this last the i had ohss and good quality embryo according to the embryologist.i had over 21 egg retrieved.had 17 made it to day 5 but i transferred two and froze 15.i just pray for God leading for the fet.

And to all women going through the challenges of ttc.i pray God will visit you and me too.

Please oooo.How soon and how does one prepare for fet cycle to enhance success.

Falil
    Participant
    @falil

@nicole i hope you are better now.so sorry about the food poisoning.

Falil
    Participant
    @falil

@fruityfruity thanks and amen.God bles you too

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Falil @falil, thank God that you have that number of frozen embies. That’s some comfort.

To how soon you can have an FET?  I will say as soon as your doctor says you can try again, which should be soon. You can start prepping by eating clean.

Nicole @nicole, sorry about the food poisoning and thank God you feel better now.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks so much @oluwakemine and Falil @falil  :hugs: . I feel much better  :heart:

Falil @falil, you have a nice number of  :cold:   :cold: . Good luck with the FET hun. As long as you treat your body right, and are in a good mental and emotional state, you can do it anytime.

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

Thanks to everyone for all the good wishes and prayers. Sorry I disappeared after that post. I was still at the hospital then, was discharged exactly a week ago and God has been faithful concerning the bill. Still owing but we have been able to pay a tangible amount.

May the Almighty hear all our supplication in this group.

@elle, God will surprise you very soon. Just have faith.

Thanks to everyone for been such a great support system.

@Arike, how is our baby doing? May the Almighty strengthen you all through this beautiful journey

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

@nicole, so sorry bout the food poisoning. Thank God you are fine now.

@falil, God is still in the business of performing miracles. Don’t lose hope. With the number of eggs you froze, God has got u.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s so great to hear that you are out of the hospital now Oyefunke @aadetoyin. Blessed be our faithful God, He will make provisions for the rest of the bill. I hope you are taking things really easy now. God’s got you. :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Falil
    Participant
    @falil

<p style=”text-align: left;”> @aadetoyin thanks and amen. :good:</p>
    Abeg take things really easy.God that paid the tangible sum will complete the rest.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Falil @falil, how are you doing today? Hope you’re feeling better. :hugs:   :hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 440 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.