Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

439 replies, 23 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 day, 6 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 440 total)
  • Author

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

Thanks a lot my sister @oluwakemi  :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

My darling Elle @elle, sending you truckloads of love and hugs hun. It’s disappointing, I know. But don’t lose hope. God’s got you! My first cycle failed, but God blessed me with double for my trouble shortly after. It is well with you hun. Love you loads, and let me know if you want to  :telephone:

:hug: :hug:   :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ahn ahn! Go Arike @mummyt  :yahoo: :yahoo: . Oh so proud of you! Getting a promotion especially when preggo is no small feat. Congrats my dear! This is a season of blessings for you. And may the blessings never end  :heart: :heart:

So glad 1st tri is almost over, and that the baby is active as ever. God is so wonderful! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

@elle my love, pls take heart and take it easy on yourself darling. I did 3 ivf cycles before getting my bfp. Pls remain positive cos your testimony is almost here. Pls don’t give up dearie cos your miracle is on the way.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy traditional marriage

Happy tradversary to Nicole @nicole and her DH :wedding: :wedding: . Blessings fall on your marriage, and may your marriage grow sweeter till eternity :plane:   :plane:

cc: @bosa,  @ldike  @bibi @pearl  @mummyt @smiley @nina @neni @dawnm @fruityfruity

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

Happy Anniversay @nicole …..forever to go💃💃💃

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

@mummyt, congratulations on the promotion! I am happy for you. I wish you the best as you balance life and all together. :rose:

@ elle, so sorry bout AF. Of late, i keep remebering that Life is in Phases and Men are in Sizes. This a phase a nd this is just a size for you and Otherhalf. It shall pass and you will both have cause to rejoice. You hang in there Sis.  :hug: :heart:

@aadetoyin, congratulations on your BFP! :yahoo: Miraculously, God will provide for you and Otherhalf. It wont be difficult and there wont be a carry over of bills in Jesus name. :hug:

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

Happy Wedding Anniversary @nicole! Where’s the celebration holding? :whistle:   :hug:

Falil
    Participant
    @falil

Good day,i just joined this group.My first ivf attempt was successful and i have a child from it via cs.3yrs ago.after that i have had 2 failed ivf the last one just this week my period at started .i cycled at olive branch.Everything seemed good.never expected  :bfn: but God knows why.i have a some frosties though.but i dont know if naija has been successful with FET ……

Moreover i dont know how true this is.i was reading online that if one have had cs before implantation can be a bit of challenge due to adhesion.please how can i check cos i have had cs for my first baby.

:hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So sorry about your failed cycle Falil @falil :hugs:   :hugs:

Before your cycle, did you do some preliminary assessment? That should show the state of your uterine lining. Knowing the state of the uterine lining is crucial to the success or otherwise of a cycle.

Adhesion is a risk factor of major abdominal surgeries.

Falil
    Participant
    @falil

@oluwakemi thanks so much.I did all neccessart pre examination and nothing was said.but i have not done a post review.It is well.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Indeed, it is well Falil @falil, :hugs: :hugs: When are you going to have the post cycle review? It’s important, so you at least attempt to find out what went wrong and what you can do better during another cycle.

If issues of adhesion didn’t come up in your preliminary tests, then it is probably not something you should worry about.

Meanwhile, my handle is @oluwakemine :yes:   :yes:

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

@falil so so sorry for the BFN. I really don’t think it is due to the previous cs you had cos the incision you had must have been a lower segment incision and usually implantation doesn’t take place there.
    It is well and pls don’t be depressed cos I know God will give you double for this (amen)

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

Something is bothering me and it is called money #winks
    I’m to go for intra lipids injection but the money is killing me hence been asking myself, is it really important? Ladies that have gone thru this path before pls is it necessary to take intra lipids after a bfp-with-ivf?
    Another this is this gestone, it is expensive, now 2100in alpha pharmacy, is it also necessary? I’m on 400mg twice daily.

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

#I’m on 400mg cyclogest twice daily. Replies needed urgently pls

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 440 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.