Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

511 replies, 24 voices Last updated by  Nicole 6 hours, 20 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 512 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Nene @neni hun, don’t worry it will come. During this process, our bodies can respond in a whole host of ways. Just be patient  :hugs: .

Elle @elle dear, how is it with your cycle? Sending you  :hugs:

Arike @mummyt hun, hope the MS is beginning to ease now. Have you started telling people? :cloud9:

Hey @oluwakemine :bye:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Nene @neni, like @nicole stated, our our bodies respond differently to these medications, so we just wait for the witch to show up and take it from there.  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

@oluwakemine  update. Was at the clinic today so had my scan.  Egg retrieval is in a few days….. Now am super anxious I don’t even know what to think.

Ladies how was ur own egg retrieval process. What are the DOs and Donts after the procedure. How did u avoid OHSS. pls remember me in ur prayers. ;-)

@elle, hello lady. Been a while

Elle
    Participant
    @elle

Hi ladies…sorry been MIA. It’s going well. Went in for a scan today and Egg retrieval is in a few days too @aadetoyin . The bloating is outta this world. Trying to just take in as much water as I can.

@mummyt sorry about the MS. Things will get better. Plenty   :hug:

@aadetoyin I am sure the clinic would give instructions on dos and don’ts. Just be calm.  :dust:   :dust:

Co: @nicole @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Ladies, Oyefunke @aadetoyin and Elle @elle, how did the scans go. Hope you both got some juicy eggs.

Oyefunke, please just stay hydrated as much as you can. That’s one way to prevent OHSS. And remember to rest.

With egg retrieval in a few days, do you have an idea when the transfer will be?

Sending you ladies,  :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Elle @elle hun, so glad it’s almost here  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . Sorry about the bloating dear. Just make sure you remain HYDRATED!!! And let your doctors keep a close eye on you from now until it’s time for ER. So happy for you dear! Blowing you loads of  :dust:

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

Thanks my dear sisters, getting the hang of this life I prayed for. Lol

@oluwakemi @elle @aadetoyin  :hug: :hug:

Nearly there now oh, God is going to show himself mightily again! @elle @aadetoyin

@nicole my dear sister, we told the grandparents and our siblings…my father in law cannot contain his excitement (he said not to tell anyone oh, every time he calls me he says “don’t tell anyone oh please” like 5 times in a one min convo. Lol

one of my colleague said she dreamt I was pregnant with a baby girl and I just said amen! I guess time will show it all. Just praying to God to perfect this miracle  :baby:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I trust that God will perfect this totally unexpected miracle He has done Arike @mummyt. I can just imagine how happy your Father-in-law would be :yes:   :yes: He’s going to be a Grandpa. :plane: :plane: He will sleep every night, a very happy man and I bet, he will be praying for you like crazy.

I totally understand his admonition not to tell anyone, they will see with time. That your colleague sha, not only is she dreaming you are pregnant, she even saw baby’s gender, o ga o. Anyways, time will reveal all truths.

Don’t worry, the days oftentime gets better, as you and baby learn to tolerate each other and then get along awesomely. :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Arike @mummyt my dear, I totally feel Grandpa. My dear, we can’t take these things for granted. Just a little while until the secret announces itself dear  :hugs:

I remember when I was pregnant, how I went from being the social media queen to complete silence! Once, I put up a picture of my manicure as my BBM dp, and my friend (who knew I was pregnant) commented that my fingers were looking ‘pregnant’. Kia kia, I changed that picture :haha:

But in good time, all will be revealed  :heart:   :heart:

I wonder if your colleague will be right about  :pink:   :pink:   ;-) . Do you have any preference?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello ladies. How are you doing today? Hope the rain didn’t disrupt your plans too much.

cc: @thewinitiative2 @nicole @elle @aadetoyin @bosa @ldike @mummyt @bibi @neni

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

Hmm mmm IVF eh! It is well

Sorry I have been MIA for some days.Had my eggs collected on Wednesday but the bloating is not funny. Practically in pain. Can’t eat, no appetite. What can help reduce the bloating please? Cos the bloating is making me lol very pregnant that I can’t even go out? Then how did u ladies react to cyclogest? Taking it thru the back door but I am having cramps. May it all end in Praise.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, you have gone quite far in your cycle. Unfortunately, there’s nothing much you can do about the bloating except to stay hydrated. So sorry about the pain dear, just praying all works out great this cycle.

Reactions to cyclogest are different. Amen and Amen. When are you testing?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Nnenna @nina, here are the links, I talked about.

Elle @elle, how are you doing? Hope everything is going well. :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, hope you are not stressing so much, I know that’s hard but try. Keeping fingers crossed for good news. :dust:   :dust: and sticky wishes.

Nene @neni, how your cycle going? Hope the witch has showed up and you have moved on to the next phase.

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

@oluwakemi it has come and gone finally lol but I travelled for a week and getting back tommorow and going straight to the hospital for interlipid and scan.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank God for small mercies oh Nene @neni. Journey mercies to you and fingers crossed for good news all the way.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 512 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.