Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

511 replies, 24 voices Last updated by  Nicole 8 hours, 11 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 512 total)
  • Author

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

@oluwakemi between 30th oct-4 nov

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Okay, fingers crossed for some good news @neni  :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Yes oh, dear Elle @elle, thanksgiving gele loading!!! And not just any kwekwe makeup artist oh! Only the best! Can’t wait  :yahoo: . And girl, avoiding carbs is hard at first (very hard), but it gets easier with time. I still fall off the wagon often, but thankfully have started gaining some ground again. As for the pineapple core, hmmmm my dear, I haven’t heard some species not being good for TTC. We’ll investigate it, but you might want to avoid those for the time being, and stick to the other species. I started eating mine from the day before embryo transfer. Good luck sweets  :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Nene @neni hun, so glad you’ve started the process. I like the plan your doctor has placed you on. God willing, it will all end in praise! We’ll be cheering you on  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

Thanks a lot @nicole and @oluwakemi

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy wedding anniversary

Happy wedding anniversary Bee @beelarry. May your love grow sweet and strong till eternity.

cc: @nicole @neni @elle @bosa @ldike @mummyt @aadetoyin @chyfaith

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy anniversary Bee @beelarry  :wedding:   :wedding:

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

All the best to my dear sisters @aadetoyin @elle @nene …nearly there now

thanks for checking @oluwakemi I’m here gratefully coping with the bout of nausea, exhaustion and more nausea.

Cant seem to keep anything down but I am grateful, Jesus I’m not complaining oh! Just can’t wait to get through this stage, apparently it gets better in the second trimester? Cc @nicole

please continue to keep me in your prayers. Lots of love  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Arike @mummyt, sorry about first trimester drama jare. It will definitely get better as the weeks go by. Remember to be kind to yourself too, take things easy and we will continuing praying for the perfection of the work, which God has started in your life.

Our cycling mamas, @neni @elle and @aadetoyin, how’s it going with you?  :dust:   :dust:

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

@oluwakemi stoping Primolut today and waiting for my period to come!!i just want it to come today ohhh

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Arike @mummyt hun, so sorry about the 1st trimester drama. By God’s grace, it will all ease up in 2nd trimester  :hugs:   :hugs: . How are you feeling though? Has it fully sunk in?  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Neni @neni dear, don’t worry it will come soon  :hugs:. I know that feeling of anxiety. But it will all end in praise, by HIS grace!

@elle and @aadetoyin, hope you ladies are doing great!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for motivation for infertile women today

Good morning beautiful ladies. Hope your weekend went great. Mine wasn’t long enough but we thank God.

Nene @neni, is the witch here already or you are still waiting for it to show up? Fingers crossed that everything will go just fine.

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, how is  the cycle going? And how are you feeling about it? Hope you are still eating clean.

Elle @elle:hi:   :hi:   Where are you at in the cycle now? Hope the stress of the road has reduced a bit. God’s got you :hugs:   :hugs:

Arike @mummyt, newest momma, how are you and our precious cargo oh. Hope you are taking things really easy and enjoying yourself. :plane:   :plane:

Bos @bosa, Linda @ldike and Nicole @nicole, wishing you a great week ahead.

Oyefunke Jolly
    Participant
    @Aadetoyin

Hello ladies :bye:   :bye:   :bye:

Hmm Mmm @oluwakemine how I am feeling eh? Anxious…. Injecting myself is not easy but I think I have gotten to a point that I just blank my mind and just do it. I have been eating healthy to a large extent.  :rose:

@arike how are you doing? Hope the nausea is reducing

@elle how is it going?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Oyefunke @aadetoyin, I can just imagine but the show must go on. May God crown all your efforts with success.  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Nene
    Participant
    @neni

@oluwakemi I am waiting for it to show up ohh.stopped Primolut since Friday yet it’s still not here

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 512 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.