Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

July – December 2017 Cycle Buddies

54 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Chimuanya Chimuanya 3 hours, 38 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

8am is babanala African time o, @oluwakemine. From 6  :saywhat:   :saywhat:   :haha:

Should we do 7, 7:30?

@bosa

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha: @nicole. Okay oh. What do you think @bosa?

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

lol @nicole babanala indeed…..7.30 should work.

@oluwakemine @chyfaith :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday animates

Happy birthday to you doctor NG_MD @mdif :cake:   :cake:   :cake:  Sending lots of love, joy and peace your way as you celebrate another year of your life. Do have an enjoyable day.

cc: @godspeed @aseyori  @elle, @mfon @lollipop @smiley @muanya @nicole. @chyfaith

Profile photo of jumoke
    jumoke
    Participant
    @jumjumjum

Hello everyone…i joined earlier in the year,but too scared to take action…after reading reviews here i decided to do an ivf at the arklinic. Egg retrieval was last week with massive ohss which landed me at the hospital. I am still recovering and hoping to do a fet soon. I am so anxious….it’s scary. Baby dust to everyone. Hello @nicole @oluwakemine

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi there @jumjumjum hun. I  remember you :heart: :heart:

So sorry about the OHSS. I know it’s not a laughing matter AT ALL!!! Please take care of yourself and remain hydrated. I was at The Ark yesterday, for their Hannah’s Room fellowship. You are in great hands there.

We’ll be praying along with you for your  :bfp:   :bfp:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy Birthday, NG_MD @mdif  :cake: :cake:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So sorry about OHSS drama @jumjumjum. It can be really bad. :hugs: Thank God you’re recovering now. We will keep fingers crossed for a :bfp:   :bfp:  when you do the FET :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to our darling DeeDee @deedee who just got her  :bfp: after a successful cycle  :yahoo:

This was her least responsive cycle, as she got even fewer eggs than the last time. But look at our GOD! The morale of the story? Don’t give up, no matter what!

HUGE CONGRATS hun  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@godspeed @aseyori  @elle, @mfon @lollipop @smiley @muanya  @chyfaith @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulationsWohoo :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:  @deedee. Congratulations. This is just too good. A  :bfp:   :bfp:   :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

God keep you and baby forever.

Yes #nevergiveup

Profile photo of DeeDee
    DeeDee
    Participant
    @DeeDee

:yahoo: @nicole @oluwakemine thank you so much ladies. God is truly awesome. He is ever faithful. He has definitely turned things around for my good. After several failed cycles, He has done it!  :wohoo: :wohoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

To all the ladies on here, pls hold on and stay encouraged. Never give up! We will all testify.

Nicole and Kemi, thank you both for giving us a support system. From the beginning of my journey, this platform has been a major source of information and encouragement.

God bless you  :heart:   :heart:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

God bless you to @deedee. I’m still pinching myself. This is just God in action. :cloud9:   :cloud9: No need to tell you to take things easy right ;-)

Drop your EDD or LMP, so I can add you to the tickers ASAP. :yes:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:heart: :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart: DeeDee  @deedee

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Hello ladies. Hope you’re doing great :heart: :heart: .

DeeDee @deedee, how’s the preggy experience going?

Jumoke @jumjumjum, how are you doing today? Hope you are getting stronger by the day. :hugs:

Bibi @bibi, how are you doing?

Bos @bosa, hey mama, what’s happening with you?

Chy @chyfaith, sending loads of hugs you way :hug:   :hug:

Nicole @nicole, hope your day is going great. :heart:

Becca @smiley, how are you doing today mama?

:hi: :hi: ladies @godspeed @muanya@aseyori  @elle@mfon @lollipop

Welcome to our family @bethbrown @dford @loretta65 @john @davidcurtis91 @saurab015 :hugs: :hugs:

Profile photo of jumoke
    jumoke
    Participant
    @jumjumjum

@oluwakemine. I am recovering well, thank you….i heard acupuncture is good for the preparation of FET…please,where can i do it in Lagos?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.