Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

January – March 2017 Cycle Buddies

151 replies, 15 voices Last updated by  Bos 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 152 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@uloma hun, sending loads of hugs your way  :hugs:   :hugs: . Hope you’re feeling much better now, and the OHSS is subsiding  :hug:   :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Welcome to our new Cycle-Sisters,  Nwanneka (@nwanneka), NG_MD (@mdif) and Joyfulmum01 (@joyfulmum01). We’re so glad to have you join our family  :hugs: :friends:

Here, you will find love and support. We are here for you, for whatever questions you might want to ask, experiences you might want to share…or if you just want to vent. We’ve all been there :yes:

cc: @bosa @bibi  @pearl @yinca @uloma @aseyori@esty@victoriaezeigbo @jumjumjum  @hodeejah  @beebee   @jesusbaby @oluwakemine  @jesusbaby  @godspeed

NG_MD
    Participant
    @MDIF

:hug:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@bosa: Going by your example of insulin, You are right. Also, the outcome of the pens are more predictable.
    Yes, you can say fancier way of getting the drugs into the system through the abdomen.
    @nicole: It will be nice if the clinic will allow the patient get the injectibles else where but I doubt it and if so, it will be almost the same price if not same except if someone has left overs and she is willing to give it out.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@oluwakemine: There is something there… Click on ”this” in the previous post or this post.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, that just makes me SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!!  :gun:   :gun:   :gun:

We’ve been hearing about this Grabbo clinic. The way the promo even sounds is fishy. I wonder why people prey on women at such a time in their lives. It’s downright cruel. So many will be lured by that low price, but it’s still a lot of money to throw away!!!

So, so annoying!!!

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Guess you didnt see my tweet @nicole.

I am just trying to keep my cool as well.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Pear, I saw your tweet yesterday morning and I just shook my head at the number of women, who would fall victim to the scam of a clinic. Even the names says it all. Grabbo. B-)  That’s the second time, I’m hearing about the clinic and the first time, it was not a palatable experience for the lady, who had fallen into their hands.

Looks like Abuja is the hotbed of halfbacked  maternity centers boosting fertility prowess.

Like Nicole said, even though, it’s promo price, it’s still a lot of money to throw away, especially now. We have written about it, but cannot force people to read or @hearword!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for Welcome animated

My beautiful sisters, Joyfulmum @joyfulmum01 Nwanneka @nwanneka and NG_MD @mdif, welcome to the IVF group.

Feel free to ask any questions, make comments and of course, we want to learn from you too. :hugs:   :friends:

Joyfulmum01
    Participant
    @Joyfulmum01

@oluwakemi thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to sharing this journey to motherboard with you all.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:good: :good:  Yes mama!!! @joyfulmum01

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

:unsure:  Pen-applicator? Not heard of it before. I’m open to new things though, but 1m is scary. can we please use the conventional needle? have they agreed that we are paying for drugs only? @nicole

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@pearl, just saw that promo, some I know used them last year, the cycle failed. Has anyone heard of  mbanefo fertility clinic in Enugu. @oluwakemine, @nicole, @bosa

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@joyfulmum01, @nwanneka, @mdif. welcome to our group. so excited to have you here. :hug:

NG_MD
    Participant
    @MDIF

@bibi its nice to be here

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 152 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.