Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

January – March 2017 Cycle Buddies

151 replies, 15 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Bos Bos 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@jesusbaby, sorry about the breakouts. That’s the DR shots for you. My own side-reaction were bad migraines….very bad. To overcome? I just had to ride the storm hun, reminding myself that it would soon end.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy International Women’s Day to some of the most AWESOME women I know  :rose:   :rose:   :rose:

On this wonderful day, please let’s not forget to celebrate ourselves! We are WORTH IT!!!!

@bosa @bibi @yinca @uloma @aseyori@esty@victoriaezeigbo @jumjumjum  @hodeejah  @beebee @misi @oluwakemine  @nwanneka @jesusbaby  @godspeed

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@uloma dearest, good luck as you proceed with your egg collection. We are praying along with you. Do let us know how it goes  :hugs:   :hugs:

Profile photo of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

Awwww! @nicole, wish you same. thanks for tagging :hugs:

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy International Women’s Day!

cc: @bosa @bibi @yinca @uloma @aseyori@esty, @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Good luck Lomski @uloma as you go on for your EC today. :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for good luck

Looking forward to some good news as you go in for your scan today Bloomer @victoriaezeigbo.

cc: @nicole @bibi @bosa @uloma

Profile photo of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@victoriaezeigbo, may you receive exciting news as you go in for scan :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Dearest ladies. hope you all had a great day.

One of our members Dokpe A @fruitful promised to give out copies of the book, God’s Waiting Room by Yewande Zaccheus. She has redeemed her promise, she sent in the books and YOU get the books, if you share your TTC story so far with us.

From when you started TTC to diagnosis, to the treatment plans you have tried. You never can tell, it might just be what someone else needs to read.

P:S: The books will go to the first person, who shares her story/

Also, only members resident in Lagos need partake as we can only send the books to members in Lagos for now.

Happy sharing! :friends:  

cc: @bosa @bibi @yinca @uloma @aseyori@esty, @nicole @jesusbaby @victoriaezeigbo

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Related image

Good luck Bloomer @victoriaezeigbo as you go in for your scan today.

cc: @uloma @nicole @bibi @bosa @jesusbaby

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@victoriaezeigbo hun, I hope your scan went well on Saturday  :hugs:   :hugs:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

QUESTION

Hallo ladies. I hope everyone had a great weekend, and a wonderful start to the new week  :good:

So, I met with the Medical Director of one of the clinics we LOVE on this site  :heart: . They would love to offer free treatment to couples unable to afford IVF. However, they can not subsidize the cost of drugs, as this is out of their control. The Medical Director and I were unable to come up with a solution…so I was wondering if any of you, our lovely ladies here, could help with any suggestions?

What do you think?

cc: @bosa @bibi  @pearl @yinca @uloma @aseyori@esty@victoriaezeigbo @jumjumjum  @hodeejah  @beebee @jesusbaby @misi @oluwakemine  @nwanneka @jesusbaby  @godspeed

Profile photo of Hodeejah
    Hodeejah
    Participant
    @hodeejah

Hi @nicole how much does the drugs cost? So I’m guessing that the clinic would say that the patient should pay for the drugs and other services would be for free??

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

This is AWESOME, AMAZINIG and I am EXCITED.

Thats a good one @nicole. More like a subsidied IVF; free consultation, free scan all through, free blood test(if and when neccessary), free egg collection(That is if the mans sperm isnt good enough), free sperm test, sperm wash for IVF (paid by patient with female infertility), free cryopreservation, free transfer, all drugs paid by patient, free follow ups and free referral to antenatal or midwife.

Successful or not, a follow up MUST occur with patients (Husband and Wife must be present) getting all information as to the possibilites of why it worked and why it didnt.

cc: @bosa @bibi @yinca @uloma @aseyori @esty @victoriaezeigbo @jumjumjum @hodeejah @beebee @jesusbaby @misi @oluwakemine @nwanneka @jesusbaby @godspeed

Profile photo of Hodeejah
    Hodeejah
    Participant
    @hodeejah

@pearl…….. Wow that’s great. Pls keep us posted. I pray the clinic is in abj

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 152 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.