Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

January – March 2017 Cycle Buddies

142 replies, 14 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Pearl Pearl 1 day, 15 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

Sure @oluwakemine everything will work for my good. Thanks Paddy mi

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Jesusbaby @jesusbaby, so what does your doctor think?

Lomski @uloma, how’s the injections going? And what’s the next stage for you?

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, my darling sisters  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Even through all the needles and meds, let’s not forget the true meaning of love today  :wedding:   :wedding: . If you can manage it, have some  :sex:   :sex: with DH. We have 2 new preggo mamas who conceived while waiting for their IVF cycles to start. So, we just never know….

Love you plenty  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@bibi  @bosa @yinca @uloma @jango @osato @diamond1@godspeed,@jesusbaby@oyinforever@fruitfuldamsel@oluwakemine  @misi @jesusbaby @cmalilaw  @victoriaezeigbo  @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Happy Valentine’s day ladies…Let’s ensure we do not have so much alcohol so we can do the do properly….. :sex:

@bibi  @nicole @yinca @uloma @jango @osato @diamond1@godspeed,@jesusbaby@oyinforever@fruitfuldamsel@oluwakemine  @misi @jesusbaby @cmalilaw  @victoriaezeigbo  @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy valentine

Happy Valentine’s Day ladies. :heart:   :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Ayo
    Ayo
    Participant
    @Mabel

@nicole @oluwakemine @bosa

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Feast for the eyes :heart:   :heart:  You’re so blessed @mabel. Yayy, got to finally see this baby, we waited for. Well done mama. :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oooooh my heart feels like it’s going to burst  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

She’s ADORABLE, @mabel. So so beautiful and precious! Oh well done, mama  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

awwwwww @mabel she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute……Such a great beauty to kick start my day. May God bless her richly, May his hand of favour continually be upon her, May she continually bring you all joy overflow in Jesus name, Amen… :heart:

Profile gravatar of Jesusbaby
    Jesusbaby
    Participant
    @Jesusbaby

Hi @oluwakemine; finally,I started my Buserelin injections today & they wanted me to go home so I can self inject..I declined😬 too scared of needles at my age o😜. I have gone through series of test to ascertain the reasons behind my losses yet their was no underlining factor, no cyst, no pcos..I have lost 4pregnancies including an ectopic within 4 years…hence  my reason for choosing this path..God will come through for me this time I strongly believe..thanks for all your support &suggestions😘😘will keep you posted

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Excited for you @jesusbaby :yahoo: . God’s got you…you’re his baby after all.  :hugs: And I’m looking forward to your  updates. :flasher:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, my gorgeous ladies! How are you all doing?  :heart:   :heart:

Bibi @bibi love, how now? Any luck with the hospital search?

Adeyinka @yinca dearie, fine girl, have you started the home detox? How have you been so far? Sending you big :hugs:

Lomski dear @uloma, how did last week’s scan go? How are the stimm shots coming along? Any idea when ER will be? I’m praying for you hun! :cloud9:

Jango dear @jango, I’m sure your 2ww is over now. I hope you got good news. Let us know, okay hun?  :hugs: :hugs:

Satries @osato, babe you just fashi our side. How far na? How are you hun? Are you still in Lagos or back to base now?

Diamond @diamond1 dear, it’s been a minute. How are you dear? Sending you lots of  :hugs: this fine Monday morning.

Godspeed @godspeed hun, na wa for you oh! You just blew vanishing dust in the air and disappeared. How are you? You didn’t even update us on your cycle. We miss you  :kiss:

Oyindamola @oyinforever, checking in on you. Hope you’re doing great dear. Any progress with the IVF discussions?

Fruitful Vine @fruitfuldamsel dearie, the beautiful lady, how are you today? In all things, always hold on to the faith with which you chose your name hun. You are FRUITFUL in the name of JESUS’. By HIS grace, your hearts desires will come to pass. Sending you loads of  :hugs:

Cmalilaw @cmalilaw hun, hope you had a good weekend  :hugs: . How are the weight loss plans coming? How many more kg do you need to lose to start your cycle? We’re here for you, babes  :hug:   :hug:

Honourary ‘shalla’ to my babes @bosa and @misi, as I know you guys are on a hiatus. How are my lovelies doing  :heart: :heart: :heart: . Misi, any plans for that FET yet?

Heyyy @oluwakemine  B-)

Nothing much from me. Yet another mega short weekend! I can’t believe how time flies during the weekends especially  :argh: . I was a bit poorly over the weekend, so suffered a bit of a break from the KETO diet I’m on. But I’m back with a vengeance today…I hope  :wacko:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

YES AUNTY @nicole i am here :yahoo: ……diets are usually like that, it’s the determination to get back on track after a slip that matters…..Well done!!

@bibi any better?

Weekend was short, but nice….Had good quality time with my loved ones…. :heart: Have a good week ladies @cmalilaw @uloma @yinca @osato @jango@oyinforever, @godspeed @diamond1 @misi @oluwakemine @fruitfuldamsel

:dust:

:dust:

Profile gravatar of Bibi
    Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

Hello lovelies, how are you all doing? @nicole  :yes: will go with your choice.  @bosa, how u dey? those people have agreed to prorate the storage fee but still bent on transferring 2. @oluwakemine, long time no hear.

@uloma, @misi, @yinca, @jango, @osato, @godspeed, @cmalilaw, @emaimo, @jesusbaby, @fritfuldamsel :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Do have a lovely week

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Oh, sorry about that @nicole. Thank God, you are stronger now and back to ketoing.

No mind me oh @bibi. So, MART dey loo face :haha:  Thank God, they agreed to prorate the storage.

This two embie business again? I guess, it’s their standard approach now. So, what do you want to do, stick with them or move on, especially now that the storage is prorated

Bos @bosa, you had a great weekend niyen.  :heart: How’s junior rocker doing?

Hello ladies, sending plenty of my love to you all :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.