Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

January – March 2017 Cycle Buddies

151 replies, 15 voices Last updated by  Bos 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you Sayo @aseyori for speaking up on behalf of tens of women, who have had a bad experience at MART. Hope he actually takes it to heart. And I pray that your husband’s faith and yours will produce results for you.

23 is a great number.

:dust: :dust:   :dust:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl thanks for sharing…..It definitely looks expensive, so is it 1 pen/drug dosage or a pen holds more than 1 use? As with insulin, pen can be used for over a week.

You are a WARRIOR!!! I won’t stop shouting that, may the good Lord answer your prayers….as @nicole said You know you have a whole army of women praying along with you!!!

:dust:   :dust:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks for the prayers.@Bosa @oluwakemine and @nicole.

The pen holds more than one use hence the many needles but ones dosage matter and also the capacity of the pen.

This particular brand of pen in the picture comes in 900units, 450units and 300units; I am always on the 900units because I start with 100units and the doctor gets to increase it if am responding slowly.

Note: 100units and over is very high due to my medical history(PCOS, Infertility and trying to concieve) and most doctors will always start with 50units and depending on how you respond it can be increased to the next unit on the pen or decreased if you are responding slow/too slow or fast/too fast.

SIDE NOTE: There are other pens which I will be using but thats for later. Also is the trigger pen which is also similar but green in color (you can view it on the picture I made for Nicole sometime ago) but contains 250units but for one dosage(Meaning you have to inject all 250units when its time for trigger. :cry: )

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Forgot to attach pics above…Forgetfulness symtoms of fertility treatment. :haha: @bosa, @oluwakemine, @nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hugs: :hugs:   :hugs: For my warrior queen @pearl. I sincerely hope this new cycle works out for you.  I think, you should be allowed to forget somethings oh. TTC is no beans. :hugs:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl I absolutely get it now…..so like insulin pen also. Wishing you good quality eggs, Blastocysts and rich lining for implantation in Jesus name…..Amen.

:dust: :dust:

@nicole any feedback from the hospital?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl hun, thanks so much for sharing this. GOD bless you :heart:. I can’t wait to celebrate the arrival of your twins…or is it triplets  :baby:   :baby:   :baby: . My asho is already ironed and ready  B-)   B-)

@bosa not yet o! Still on it.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Amen!!! Thanks for the wishes and prayer…@Oluwakemine, @bosa, @nicole. :heart:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for good luck

Good luck Oye @oye1 as you start you stimms today.

cc: @nicole @bosa @bibi @uloma @tinu @lala @aseyori @rabeeyat

Tinu
    Participant
    @Tinu

Oluwakemine: I checked out that Vine Health place on Bode thomas Opposite Nucleus Lab on Wednesday. I read it from your reply to Sayo on the 21st March.
    I checked it out because I am also considering acunpunture during my next cycle.
    To be honest, I wasn’t impressed at all. No flyers,not convincing etc. The man is a Nigerian (possibly from the eastern side of 9ja). I told him expressly that I needed it to improve blood circulation to my uterus during my next IVF cycle. I expected him to pick it up from there and educate me on how it works etc but he didnt he just said yes they do it.
    I asked him if it will be done by an Indian or him (because I heard it’s owned by Indians) but he said it’s him that does it. Not impressed at all.

He later even told me after I asked so many questions that it’s not the needle accupunture but the thermal pad type and that this is safer than the needle type which may have complications. Just thought to share.

It will be nice to have anyone else interested in accupunture to go check them out at Bode Thomas and come back with their opinion just just incase it’s the TTC stress that is clouding my judgement.

I plan to check out the Korean one and that Dr Essien’s place that I read on another blog soon.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you for your feedback Tinu @tinu. With this feedback, I doubt that it’s only TTC  that’s making you extra sensitive.

Where is the Dr. Essien’s place?

Tinu
    Participant
    @Tinu

I went to search for him on google. See below.
    If you search google for him you will also see the testimony of someone who said she did a session before and after ET.

18 Agoro Kessington Street Amuwo Odofin
    Opposite Villa Park Hotel
    Mile 2 / Festac Access Road, Lagos.

Okunmopo Street, Behind Wadbash Shopping Complex,
    Wadbash Bus Stop, Sangotedo
    Lekki Ajah Expressway

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@tinu, so sorry about your experience at the Bode Thomas place. Our people sha! We are our biggest problem  :nope:   :nope:

This other guy sounds interesting. I’ll check him out online. Have you gotten round to checking the Korean doc on Ogunlana drive yet?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@uloma, I don’t know how we missed this!!! OMG, I am so so so so so so so SORRY we missed your special day  :cry:

We hope your day was as special as you are, hun! The GOOD LORD is preparing you for something awesome! By His grace, your next birthday will be celebrated with the fruit(s) of your womb  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Happy belated birthday darling  :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

cc: @bosa @bibi  @pearl @yinca @uloma @aseyori@esty@victoriaezeigbo @jumjumjum  @hodeejah  @beebee   @jesusbaby @oluwakemine  @nwanneka @jesusbaby  @godspeed @tinu

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

@uloma, So sorry we missed this. No vex dearie, . Happy belated birthday, hope you had fun. :cake:   :cake: better late than never

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.