Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

JANUARY – APRIL 2018 CYCLE BUDDIES

46 replies, 9 voices Last updated by  Bos 18 hours, 14 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy new year gif

Happy New Year ladies. :heart: :heart: Wishing you all the goodness and blessings that this year has got to offer. May everything work together for your good this year.

I’m so looking forward to the rain of  :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp:   by God’s grace.

cc: @bibi @bosa @neni @mummyt @dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity  @fertilelola @godsbabe  @jaykay@nicole @lizybee @mfon @rabeeyat

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies! I’m so full of excitement and anticipation for what the next 4months have in store for us! Here’s wishing everyone all the best of this New Year. We declare nothing but :bfp: upon :bfp:  upon :bfp:   :heart: :heart: :heart:

@neni @mummyt @dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity  @fertilelola @godsbabe  @jaykay@nicole @lizybee @mfon @rabeeyat @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

“We declare nothing but :bfp: upon :bfp:  upon :bfp:” Amen @nicole.

Chy
    Participant
    @chibuzo

Hello sisters, I’m new here. Started ivf journey for the 1st time late last year. I used donor eggs. Did ET on Jan 1st. 2018, new year day. Used Nordica. Keeping my fingers crossed. Praying seriously and hoping for a BFP.

Pls wish me well.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Welcome to our community Chy @chibuzo. Sending you loads of babydust  :dust: . How’s has the two week wait been like for you? When is your test date?

cc: @nicole @bosa @pearl

Chy
    Participant
    @chibuzo
    • Tnx @oluwakemi. The 2ww? ☺Filled with tension, fear of the unknown, even nightmares. so many things on my mind. My test is due on Monday the 15th. Can’t wait for that day to come. I’m counting seconds. Fortunately av not started work. Av prayed and committed everything to God…. Just 1 wish! And that’s a BFP😇
    • I sincerely wish  there could be a way to fastfoward to Monday.

I’m happy to be here. At least people here can understand me better.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Welcome to our community @chibuzo, the 2ww is usually a anxious one. Please try to distract yourself, since you aren’t working you can watch lots of movies, read books and keep up the prayers. Hope you are resting and avoiding everything related to stress.

We await your good news….. :dust:   :dust:

• This reply was modified 6 days, 21 hours ago by  Bos.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Welcome to our family, dearest Chy @chibuzo hun. We’ll be praying with you for a lovely :bfp: when you test :hugs:

Like the ladies have said, just get loads of rest hun…and don’t stress it. God willing, it will end in praise!

Chy
    Participant
    @chibuzo

Tnx @Bos and @nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

All the best Chy @chibuzo. Just try to distract yourself as much as possible and we will keep praying for good news for you come Monday. I will set up a countdown ticker for you.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 17 hours ago by  Oluwakemi.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy wedding anniversary messages

Happy wedding anniversary to you Akins @beebee and DH :wedding:   :wedding:   :wedding:   God’s blessings on your marriage always.

cc: @neni @mummyt @dawnm@neni @nina @mummyt @aadetoyin @ldike @adaoraa @pearl @amarapearl @falil @fruityfruity  @fertilelola @godsbabe  @jaykay@nicole @lizybee @mfon @rabeeyat @chibuzo @nicole

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@beebee Happy Wedding Anniversary :wedding:   :wine:

Chy
    Participant
    @chibuzo

Happy wedding anniversary dear Akins @beebee. Wishing you more blissful years.

ZeeTee
    Participant
    @Zeetee

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Happy new year Sisters. I was diagnosed of endometriosis and it affected my right ovary.Also My husband has low sperm count. I am planning to do an ivf and I am confused on the hospital to use. Nicole suggested George or Ark klinic but from my investigation their costs are at the high side.</p>
    Someone suggested Kingswill Hospital at Festac that their success rate is high and they are affordable  but my worry is how well they handle endometriosis patients. Most especially their success rate with endometriosis.

One of my friends with endometriosis got bfp with Dr Shuaib in Abuja and I have just been checking whether to go to Abuja from Lagos so as to use him. I wish I have someone residing in Abuja.It would have ease off my stress.

Honestly Kemi , Nicole and all sisters, a lot of things are going through my head at the moment.

Please come out and advise me before I run crazy.

*Sorry for the long post , I was actually penning my worries down.

Thank you

ZeeTee
    Participant
    @Zeetee

@nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.