Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

Clinic Review

95 replies, 12 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

God bless you all. @mrsd @max @mabel @nicole @oluwakemine @reggy @bosa  @mrs-al I say a big Amen to this prayer as well may God use all the Doctors and Staff of the Clinic to bless me with my babies on my next cycle.

God bless our wondeful husbands as well.

@max your testimony is around the corner

@reggy i vote you for that job too B-)

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Now you’re talking  @reggy and I hope all those doctors who sneak around here, actually read this and work on it. We are not talking peanuts  here o.

@max, the one who knows the end from the  beginning will make you smile at the end of this cycle.

@bosa, I absolutely  agree that TTC husbands needs our prayers more. At least, we can come here to rake and rant, I haven’t  seen a man  do that yet. It is well with them and our prayer is that, God will shorten the waiting  time for His glory. :bfp:   :bfp:   :baby: that’s all we want Lord.

Profile gravatar of Alicstar
    Alicstar
    Participant
    @Alicstar

Wow I am sad to read the prices people are quoting on here for Nigerian clinics. For me I needed an egg donor and being mixed race and also married to a mixed person i needed a mixed or foreign donor. Dr Emeka promised me he could get a mixed donor but In my ßpirit i wasnt ready to take the chance. Nicole helped lead me to Europe option and I opted to go with Iakentro in Greece. My costs are as follows….

Ivf with egg donor €5,500.00

All mypre testing with hubby – about N200k we used Union diagnostics is was much cheaper than path care or mecure.

Airfare for myself was n225k round trip

5 night hotel stay was $500

Tocut costs we had hubbys sample sent from america for $800- they didnt charge to store the sample.

Monthlt meds have been about – n60k from medplus

I did all of it through Ruth Pellow a British IVF nurse who works with clinics accross Europe.

We ended up with 2 grade 4aa blastocysts- the clinic prefers to do blastocysts- at no extra charge again.

We are 13 weeks pregnant with twins.

Please if you have visas kindly do yourself a favor and explore the international options. These doctors are taking advantage of folks. There is no reason why surrogacy should cost n9m its not realistic. At least in Greece you can see they follow HEPA laws. Also there is a lot of discrepancy about Penny over at serum- it is said she is not an actual doctor licensed in that practice.

May desperation not lead us astray and may our desires of childbearing be fulfilled.

Profile gravatar of Alicstar
    Alicstar
    Participant
    @Alicstar

I meant 13 weeks*

meds were for about 4 months.

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

GOD BLESS YOU, @alicstar! Thanks so so much for sharing this!

And OMG!!! I am so so happy for you  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo: . I remember when we chatted via e-mail as clear as day! How faithful is our GOD!!! Congratulations my darling  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

cc: @mrsd, @bosa, @reggy, @max, @oluwakemine, @ldike

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Wow! Another ‘doctor’ who is not really a doctor. I tire my people. As @alicstar said, may desperation not lead us astray.

Congratulations to you and twins!!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo: Great news.

Thanks for the detailed breakdown of the costs.

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Wow! thanks  @alicstar for sharing this, a real eye opener. Big Big congrats on your :bfp:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :hug:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Congratulations @alicstar. I’m so glad you decided to try this option and not wating here indefinitely for a donor.

May your pregnancy be easy and joyous.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@mrsd @max @mabel @ldike @oluwakemine @reggy @bosa  and @mrs-al,  abeg no vex. The Clinic Ranking has been ready for weeks! But we changed our Web Administrator, and the new one has been busy tidying a lot of things. He says it is on his to-do list, so we’re just waiting for him. Biko no vex.

As for the Pricing Information, we will share that one very shortly  :yes:   :yes:   :good:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Well done @nicole @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of MrsD
    MrsD
    Participant
    @MrsD

waiting patiently because I am most likely changing clinic @nicole @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @bosa :hugs:

@mrsd, we will surely harass our @seo to update it. How come you’re thinking of switching hun?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Why  do you want to switch now that, your cycle date is almost here @mrsd

Profile gravatar of MrsD
    MrsD
    Participant
    @MrsD

Long story but with the outcome of my last cycle I need a 2nd opinion and cost too is an issue here @nicole @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I see, @mrsd. And it makes sense. Don’t worry, we will have the info up soonest :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.