Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

April – June 2017 Cycle Buddies

94 replies, 13 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

We are speaking life, a  :bfp: , a  :baby:  on your behalf into God’s ears @rabeeyat and we know that he’s listening and knows how important this is.

Sticky wishes sis :dust:   :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for good luck

Good luck Rabiat @rabeeyat as you go in for your ET this morning. May God go with you and grant you good success this cycle. :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Remember to get plenty of rest afterwards… :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

cc: @nicole @bibi @bosa @uloma @lala@aseyori @rabeeyat @esha @chyfaith@pearl @princess

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for how's it going

How’s the two week wait going Princess @princess. Hope you are resting well. We are keeping fingers crossed for great news.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Good luck Princess @princess as you test today. Fingers crossed for some good news.

cc: @nicole @bibi @bosa @uloma @lala @aseyori @esha @chyfaith @pearl @oye1 @rabeeyat

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Princess @princess, do quick and put me out of my misery biko. Has the results come out?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations animated

Related image

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  We just got a :bfp:   :bfp:   :bfp: Congratulations Princess @princess. So overjoyed for you.  :yes:   :yes: Baby number 2 loading. Have a blissful pregnancy :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

cc: @nicole @bibi @bosa @uloma @lala @aseyori @esha @chyfaith @pearl @oye1 @rabeeyat

Profile photo of Chy
    Chy
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

Congrats Dear! Keying into your good news.

Profile photo of isi
    isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

Big congratulations @princess. Really excited for you :yahoo:  . May you have an easy pregnancy.

For all those believing God, this our unfailing God will SURELY show up for you sooner than you expect. I know that without a doubt. Many more  :bfp:   :bfp:  loading  :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you Isi @mimibabe :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE CONGRATS, @princess hun! GOD is so good! 2 out of 2! This is phenomenal. Wow, so 2 of our members have conceived their Baby #2. GOD is AWESOME!

Huge congrats my darling! Praying for  :baby:   :baby:  or  :baby:   :baby:   :baby:

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:cake: :cake: It’s Nicole @nicole‘s birthday….

Happy birthday!!!! When someone as special as Nicole celebrates her birthday and 40th birthday no less, you feel like closing down the whole of Lagos :haha:   :haha:  She’s that special and I’m sure, we all have our special Nicole’s moments. I have loads and every single one of them reinforces my belief that she’s indeed a blessing to humankind.

Have a blast beautiful one. You have impacted my life in no small ways. :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Happy Birthday special @nicole….May God bless you richly…… :wine:   :cake:   :munch:   :wohoo:   :rose:

Profile photo of Chy
    Chy
    Participant
    @Chyfaith

Happy 40th Birthday, Nicole :hug:  @Nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Best of luck Rabiat @rabeeyat as you officially test today. :hugs:   :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for thinking of you animated

Hello ladies,  :hi: :hi: How are you doing this new week, hope you had time to rest over the long weekend.

My December babe @rabiat, I can’t even begin to comfort you :hugs: but I know God’s got you. He’s mindful of you and will bring the baby dreams in your heart to pass soon. When are you doing a post cycle review?

Temitope @teminificient, hope all is going well at your end. :plane:

Lomski @uloma, mama, fingers crossed for great news. :hugs:   :hugs:

Bibi @bibi, I still dey like  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Bosa @bosa, shey you never vex since Satuday, I never :telephone:   :telephone:

Lala @lala, how are you doing? It’s been a while.

Esha @esha, long time mama. How’s it going at your end? :plane:   :plane:

Sayo @aseyori, we’ve been waiting for your feedback Sayo :yes:   :yes:

Chy @chyfaith, hope you are doing great. :flasher:   :flasher:

Godspeed @godspeed, so sorry about your loss dear :hugs:   :hugs: If you need to talk, we are here. :hug:

Esty @esty, how are you doing? It’s been a while.

Emfun @mfon, welcome to our group and sending loads of baby dust your way :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Nicole @nicole, how’s your first week as a fortyish babe going?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.