Riding the IVF roller coaster together!

April – June 2017 Cycle Buddies

94 replies, 13 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 4 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Congratulations Girl @mimibabe :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: wishing you stress free months ahead. :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Isi my darling. @mimibabe my day 1 babe! You already know how much this news has gladdened my heart. Words will never be able to express how happy I am for you hun.

THIS GOD OF OURS IS AN AWESOME GOD! He will never let anyone take the glory for His works…never.

Congrats hun!

@adaoraa, see our Isi oh  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Omggggg @mimibabe I am sooooo over the moon for you. I always say a prayer for you while you were away? How did it happen?? If you told the story somewhere pls show me instead of stressing yourself and typing again!! @nicole thanks for letting me know you just made my weekend  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday dance animated gif

Happy birthday Hephziba @hephziba. Here’s to  :drunk:  you having a really good day. :wine: :icecream: I know it’s been a while for you here, we celebrate you all the same :heart:   :cake:

cc: @nicole @bibi @bosa @uloma @lala @aseyori @rabeeyat @esha @chyfaith @pearl

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

Happy birthday @hephziba may your day be filled with lots of fun and happiness :wine:   :cake:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Bibi @bibi, na your face be this? Miss you babe :hugs:   :hugs:

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

Isi@mimibabe :hugs: :hug: what a delightful news. am so thrilled. congrats dearie

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

no be my face o! na my handwriting :haha:   :haha: how u dey?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha:  @handwriting.  You mean computer fonts. I dey fine. Miss you no be small. Will send a message soon.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy wedding anniversary animated

Happy wedding anniversary Adoma @boateng. :wedding:   :wedding:   :wine:   :icecream: May your love last forever.

cc: @nicole @bibi @bosa @uloma @lala @aseyori @esha @chyfaith @pearl @rabeeyat

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for good luck

Good luck Rabiat @rabeeyat as you go in for your scan today. Fingers crossed for great news. :plane:   :plane:

cc: @nicole @uloma @bibi @aseyori @godspeed

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Related image

Welcome to the month of May ladies. May this month bring us all loads of blessings and good news.

:heart: :flasher: :hugs: :plane: :bfp:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy anniversary, @bosa hun  :wedding:   :wedding:   :wedding:

Wishing you and le hubs many more years of wedded bliss  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc: @bibi @uloma @lala @aseyori @esha @chyfaith @pearl  @rabeeyat  @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy wedding anniversary to Rocker @bosa and her boo :wedding:   :wedding:  God’s blessings on your marriage always.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Amen, Many Thanks @nicole @oluwakemine…….. :rose:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.