Sharing individual battles with infertility!

TTC Stories

34 replies, 11 voices Last updated by  Katty Holzman 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@emaimo: Yes, Victory is ours in Jesus name. Thanks.
    @reggy: It will end in praises. Amen! hummm…I am begining to suspect your disappearence…(I know the TTC roller coaster isn’t fun most especially when one seems to have done all the needful. Please, do not hesitate to allow yourself cry sometimes and release the emotions and most importantly pick up yourself strong.
    DO NOT IN ANY WAY THINK OTHERS ARE BETTER THAN YOU ARE. YOU ARE UNIQUE IN YOUR OWN WAY AND THERE IS MORE TO YOU THAN THE CHALLENGES YOU ARE CURRENTLY FACING. HENCE, BE STRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE THAN CONQUEROR.)
    @nicole: Amen! Thanks.
    @oluwakemine: Thanks for interceeding on my behalf, God almighty will grant us all our requests. Amen!
    @kikianaswagger: Amen! Thanks.

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

awww. Thanks @pearl, I am yet to cry after the failed cycle. I dont know why though.

About my disappearing act, blame it on Buhari.  :-(

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

That’s how @reggy snubbed me when I was texting her last week. Izzokay oh! DiarrisGod! Hope you’re good dear.

Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

Reading all your stories brings one thing to mind, :good:. God knows we have have the strength to handle this and he is with us every step of the way. This will surely end in praise :yahoo:   :yahoo: . God got this. Keep fighting till you breakthrough. :dust:   :dust:   to us all.

@pearl, @emaimo, @ivouma, @nicole, @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

You are quite right about this Yvonne @naaadzane, not every woman can deal with infertility, it requires an inner strength that only God can give.

Ivuoma @reggy, let’s not start with Buhari matter at all.   B-)   B-) the mention of his name alone dey vex me. You know, may be you will never cry and have been letting out your pain in other ways.  :hugs:   :hugs:

Emaimo Omoregie
    Participant
    @emaimo

@Yvonne, I appreciate you.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl, @emaimo @reggy :hug:   :dust:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi ladies! As of today, we have a tie! There’s still a few more days for a clear winner to emerge  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Good luck @pearl, @emaimo, @reggy  :heart:   :rose:

cc: @oluwakemine, @bosa, @naaadzane@kikianaswagger

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Ladies, kindly get in here, we need some votes.

@adaoraa@mimibabe@ldike,  @eggy@sommie@chybaby@mrsd@zintos@princess,  @mo@mrs-al@maiyaram@hephziba@chynwe@estarib@boateng@ofosuewurama@feisty2015@ibk@moyinoluwa@yetty@mimi1@marikas-mum@ddo@myde@dew@sikala@ehby@jtakshoniwa@babe @ma8312000@osas4g@naaadzane@iyawodiipo@nadia@ekwutosi@mumsoon,@kenechukwu@wendyphilz@aderinola@chiko@oshimaoshima@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@cate@oscarnesa ,@ob @biodun, @angel @olayemi  @fifi @binta @tawa @adeola @mrsvalentino @aadetoyin @iphe @mabel @duchess @victorsmum @machylicious @jakubuo

Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

OHHHHHH!!!!!!! I didn’t know there was a competition going on. What is the competition about please @oluwakemine @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Its our May Giveaway Ivuoma @reggy, find the link here: http://thefertilechickonline.com/groups/giveaways/forum/topic/may-giveaway/

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@nadia, @hadassaha, @angel, @elsie, @biodun, @iyawodiipo, Two days to go, have you voted for your favorite ttc story yet… :unsure: Follow the link: HERE

Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

Awww, @pearl reading your story put smiles on my face and the mixed feeling of happiness and hope.  :yes:   :yes: sometimes i feel oh i am tired but again when i hear or read others stories i am like Grace, what the hike is wrong with you? But one thing i know for sure is,its all gonna end in praise. :yes:   :-)

“And i love this more **I will also like to add that praying is good, been religious is nice but please caution yourself in dishing out spiritual words or prayers to people because everyone’s got one battle or the other and none of them are folding their arms, they all are in one way or the other striving/looking for solutions. Encourage them, pray for them in your scared corners but please restrain from been spiritually or religiously dogmatic about life challenges.”

Sending lots and lots of baby  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust: your way. :-)   :hug:

Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

It is well @reggy. This also will pass. Sending  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust: your way :hug:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks @iyawodiipo It will surely end in praise. Its a done deal!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.