An opportunity to reward our loyal and dedicated members!

May Giveaway!

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

We’ve been so overwhelmed by all the love from our awesome members, and the time has come to reward you all! Starting with a series of small giveaways, we hope to be able to touch as many lives as we can!

Beginning with our MAY GIVEAWAY, where one of our members has a chance of winning N40,000 (or $100, for our non-Nigerian members)   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Here’s how it works.

1. Share your TTC Story here
    2. The story with the most likes gets the grand prize
    3. Posts can be liked by clicking the heart ,, either in the Forum Thread itself, or in the Group’s News Feed

The member with the most story likes by Wednesday, May 25th, 2016, will be adjudged the winner  :wohoo:

In order to ensure we don’t have scammers participating in the Giveaway, there will be need to verify your identity, but this will be done privately, and will not be revealed to the public.

So…GOOD LUCK! We look forward to hearing your stories  :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Finally, we have come to the end of the month and it’s time to announce the  winner for our May Giveaway!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

*Drum roll* …And the WINNER is Pearl @pearl!!!!! :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Thank  you to our other members,  @emaimo @reggy, who shared their stories.  :hugs:   :hugs: We love you and know that your stories will end in praise soon.

Much love to the ladies, who voted too. God bless you loads.
    :dust:   :dust:   :dust: :dust:

cc: @nicole @adaoraa@mimibabe@ldike,  @eggy@sommie@chybaby@mrsd@zintos@princess,  @mo@mrs-al@maiyaram@hephziba@chynwe@estarib@boateng@ofosuewurama@feisty2015@ibk@moyinoluwa@yetty@mimi1@marikas-mum@ddo@myde@dew@sikala@ehby@jtakshoniwa@babe @ma8312000@osas4g@naaadzane@iyawodiipo@nadia@ekwutosi@mumsoon,@kenechukwu@wendyphilz@aderinola@chiko@oshimaoshima@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@cate@oscarnesa ,@ob @biodun, @angel @olayemi  @fifi @binta @tawa@adeola @mrsvalentino @aadetoyin @iphe @mabel @duchess @victorsmum@machylicious @jakubuo

Profile gravatar of Emaimo Omoregie
    Emaimo Omoregie
    Participant
    @emaimo

Congratulations @pearl. God bless the fertile chick blog and all our key masters. 🎁Congratulations💝

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

✨ _|  |  |  |  |  |  |_

+ * + * + * + * + * +

}🍓✨🍅🍊🍓🍎🍓{

+ * + * + * + * + * +

)       (   ✨

🎉       /____\       💐

✨↳→→🍰🍴😜

Profile gravatar of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wohoo:   :wohoo:

What more can I say…SPEECHLESS.

Thanks to everyone who participated and voted; appreciation also goes to @nicole and @oluwakemine for the giveaways initiative and also for making this forum worth everytime invested by everyone.

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

See Pearl @pearl popping  champagne.  :haha:   :haha: Thank you too hun.

Profile gravatar of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

:yahoo: :wohoo:   :drunk:

I really don’t know where to start from, all I can say is Speechless, that’s how you make me feel…
    Like play; joined this forum, became addicted, **husband said what is my own with this site I am visiting and checking/scrutinizing peoples profile** (I am sure @nicole understands what I mean), couldn’t resist… participated, became somewhat active, share my TTC story and now won the May giveaway…@oluwakemine
    All I can say is THANK YOU to THEFERTILECHICKFAMILY (TFCfamily) and I REALLY DO APPRECIATE. :heart: :rose:

I pray God in his infinite mercies will put smiles on your faces just as you have put on others.

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, HUGE CONGRATS hun! You’re such a wonderful member of our family, and we love you loads and loads  :heart:   :heart:

Much love to @emaimo and my booboo kitty @reggy  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@oluwakemine, I won’t leave you out either  :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.