A place to regroup after a failed cycle, away from the other IVF and TTC groups.

Failed Cycle Support Thread

24 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Nicole 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello mamas. :hi: :hi: The Ibidun Ighodalo Foundation has opened the portal for 2017 Infertility grant programme.

To submit an application, log on to their website, fill the application form and keep your pretty fingers crossed for great news.

The portal closes on the 30th June, so hurry if you are interested and submit your application. If you know someone, who would be interested, please don’t hesitate to share the news with them. :heart:

cc: @mimibabe,  @hephziba@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@binta, @enkay@tee, @etiosag, @sassymom, @jakubuo, @chybaby , @mztee@osato, @diamond1, @beebee, @yettybella,  @rubie @deedee @feyikemi @esha @joesmal1

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

My darling Rabiat @rabeeyat and Lala (@lala). You have both been on my mind. Just know that though it might be disappointing now, God has a plan!

I’m here if you ever need to talk  :telephone:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@lala

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, ladies.   :heart:   :heart:   :heart: . Rabiat @rabeeyat, Lala (@lala), Chy ( @chyfaith:rose: :rose:

I hope you’re all doing great, and regrouping. I know you must feel much better today than you did yesterday  :cloud9:

Have you made any plans to cycle again? Whatever the case, if you need to chat, just drop me a line. Sending you all LOADS and LOADS of love!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for positive quotes for women

Hello beautiful mamas. How are you doing? Hope you’re going strong and staying happy. :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Rabiat @rabeeyat, have you been doing?  :heart: Are you thinking of cycling soon?

Lala @lala, it’s been a minute. Hope you’re fine. :hugs:

Faith @chyfaith :hi:   :hi:

Hope you’re all doing just great ladies, @binta@enkay@tee@etiosag@sassymom@jakubuo@chybaby , @mztee@osato@diamond1@beebee,  @rubie @joesmal1

If you need to talk, we are here.

cc: @nicole

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

Pls did you do blood tests during your ivf? The way mine went was sooooo funny. From start to finish I did not do any blood tests to check my estrogen, progesterone level etc. The only thing they did was just scan. Is this right? Pls is this the normal trend in other ivf centres in Nigeria?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Fruity @fruityfruity, there really is no blood tests involved in the IVF cycle itself. These tests are done beforehand and they help the doctor determine what approach to take.

cc: @nicole

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

fruityfruity
    Participant
    @fruityfruity

Kkk dear. Thanks

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Where did you cycle Fruity @fruityfruity? And did you do a post cycle review?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Fruity @fruityfruity hun, that’s not correct dear. Blood tests are supposed to happen, in order to ascertain your AMH, FSH levels, alongside other hormones. That’s the way they can know what your ovarian reserve is like and what dosage of meds / protocol to place you on.

So sorry about your failed cycle hun. It is such a disappointing and heartbreaking thing. I know only too well. Like Kemi asked, where did you cycle?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.