A place to regroup after a failed cycle, away from the other IVF and TTC groups.

Failed Cycle Support Thread

18 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello mamas. :hi: :hi: The Ibidun Ighodalo Foundation has opened the portal for 2017 Infertility grant programme.

To submit an application, log on to their website, fill the application form and keep your pretty fingers crossed for great news.

The portal closes on the 30th June, so hurry if you are interested and submit your application. If you know someone, who would be interested, please don’t hesitate to share the news with them. :heart:

cc: @mimibabe,  @hephziba@ayeeluvjyahoo-com@binta, @enkay@tee, @etiosag, @sassymom, @jakubuo, @chybaby , @mztee@osato, @diamond1, @beebee, @yettybella,  @rubie @deedee @feyikemi @esha @joesmal1

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

My darling Rabiat @rabeeyat and Lala (@lala). You have both been on my mind. Just know that though it might be disappointing now, God has a plan!

I’m here if you ever need to talk  :telephone:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@lala

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, ladies.   :heart:   :heart:   :heart: . Rabiat @rabeeyat, Lala (@lala), Chy ( @chyfaith:rose: :rose:

I hope you’re all doing great, and regrouping. I know you must feel much better today than you did yesterday  :cloud9:

Have you made any plans to cycle again? Whatever the case, if you need to chat, just drop me a line. Sending you all LOADS and LOADS of love!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.