Sharing experiences, tips, and support for those on the drug Clomid.

Clomid Support Thread

17 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi ladies!

This is a thread for those of us on Clomid at the moment…I know some of us might want to trade stories and talk about how we’re feeling…

Because Clomid can make some of us feel some kinda way  :wacko:

@yettybella hun, how are you managing so far? This is your 4th day, right?

Welcome, @auggy dear. Are you also on Clomid?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@eka dear…tagging you in this thread. Good luck as you start Clomid tomorrow :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@yettybella, I’m glad it went well hun. Those emotional swings…my dear, that’s Clomid for you. Did you have any vaginal dryness? That was my own major symptom back then.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, gorgeous ladies! How are you today?

@yettybella, you are so lucky. Clomid turned my own vajayjay to sandpaper  :wacko: . Good luck with your shots hun! We’ll be counting down with you  :heart:

@eka dear, so happy you’re not having any side effects. Praying for a successful cycle hun!  :dust:

Are you ladies going to be on progesterone as well?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi lovely ladies!  :friends:

Welcome, @nubia hun. Good luck on your IUI journey  :hugs: . I can understand feeling emotional hun. This journey can take it’s toll, but it will all end in praise hun! Thank God for no side effects other than that. How long are your shots for?

@yettybella dear, have you started your shots yet? I have everything crossed for you  :heart:

@eka hun, checking on you. How are you? Have you finished your meds?

@oluwakemine, can we have some tickers for the ladies…so they don’t miss their  :sex:   :sex:   :sex: . Very very important this cycle oh  ;-)

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hi: :hi:   :hi: ladies, kindly drop your LMP, so I can set you up with the tickers.

cc: @yettybella, @nubia @eka

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Oluwakemi.

Yetty Bella
    Participant
    @YettyBella

Hiya Nicole @nicole  :heart: … Yea im done with my shots. Started having serious pain by my lower right pelvic area yest, was to take the last trigger shot yest but doc said dere was no need cos the hormones were wats causing the pain and the trigger shot could make me feel sicker. So waiting for natural ovulation by monday n iui follows immediately. No one here says anything about IUI just IVF. Hoping for the best really. Already getting that emotional swing  :cry:   :cry:    :cry:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hugs: :hugs:   :hugs: Sorry about all the emotions, it comes with the territory. Yetty Bella @yettybella. Some of our ladies have been through IUI and some are but often, it’s IVF.

Sending loads of baby dust to your way darling. :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

eka
    Participant
    @eka

goodmorning oluwamkemi @oluwakemine, my LMP was 8th Oct.  Thanks

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@yettybella love, I feel you on the emotions. My darling, if you want to cry, please cry hun. It’s an emotional process, but it’s even worse when you bottle it in. Praying for a successful IUI for you hun!

And I admit that we talk more about IVF here…sorry hun. I guess more people are going through that. But would you like a special IUI Group hun? We could create one, and maybe more IUI ladies will speak?  :yes: :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for goodluck

Best of luck Yetty Bella @yettybella as you ovulate today and IUI follows.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@nekkyg hun, good luck with this Clomid cycle babe. The only thing I can suggest is probably Folic Acid, or preferably Pregnacare Conception. It’s late for M2Tone now (http://thefertilechickonline.com/groups/clomid-girls/forum/topic/m2-tone-the-drug-that-helps-clomid-work-better/), but don’t worry hun. Just make sure you get enough :sex: and we’ll leave the rest to God. Praying along with you hun!

@yettybella and @eka, how are you ladies doing? Counting down to the end of what will be a wonderful cycle, by the grace of God  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for goodluck

Good luck to you Nneka @nekkyg as you come to the end of your cycle. :heart:   :heart:

:dust:   :dust:

cc: @eka @yettybella

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beloved @oluwakemine  :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

You are such a wonderful person, hun! Thanks for all the wonderful things you’ve done for so many women on this site…and for being such a dependable friend! Right hand like no other! What would we do without you  :heart:   :heart:  :heart:

We love you loads  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc: @nekkyg @yettybella @maame @eka

Maame
    Participant
    @maame

Happy birthday mama @oluwakemine. God bless your new age. Wishing you all the absolute best. Thank you for being an angel 😇  :kiss:   :hug: 🎂🍸

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Nicole.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.